Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty seven of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Berkshire Canary in charge and making the final selections. Berks is one of our top PUPs this season where he has a success rate of 83% and couldn’t possibly be coming into his turn in better form as he is on a run of seven consecutive winning naps. So the Free Bet couldn’t be in better hands as we bid to end the run of bad luck that has stopped us adding to our total for a while. Now I know Berks is looking forward to having a go at the final selections but we all need to make every effort to give him the ammunition to shoot down Billy. You PUPs have been on tremendous form lately with an incredible 88% of you correct in your  selections last week. I think I’d better keep that little stat a secret from Billy[:#][;)]

I guess we still have to beware of the weather in the lower leagues so I’d ask you all to keep an eye on that. Which you have been so good at since the cold weather set in before Christmas.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Berkshire Canary now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Berks... the free bet is yours............[:)]...........

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Thanks NN, it is a privilege to have the opportunity to go toe to toe with Billy Dixon!!! [;)]

As usual I would appreciate the best Naps of all our fine PUP''s and hope that together we can win some funds for the academy. [*]

The final selections will be made on Friday afternoon/ evening.

Thank you in advance for all your selections. [B][B]

Good luck PUPS and in particular Berkshire Canary.Good evening Nutty and thanks for the drink last night at the AGM.

Anyway to kick it off this week i will play safe(hopefully)with a home win for Barcelona against Getafe.

Not sure whether I can contribute to this. New to it and all so just ignore mine if I have to register or wait till next season. But if its ok for me to give my PuP here goes I''m going for PSV v Ado Den Haag Home Win.

Best of Luck.

Good luck this week Berks, and hopefully we can buck the current trend!I can only see one result worth going for this week, and with the current state of affairs at Fratton Park, and the majestic Rooney is top form it has to be:Man Utd to beat PortsmouthGood luck Berks, and to all you Pup''s.

[quote user="Jak G"]Not sure whether I can contribute to this. New to it and all so just ignore mine if I have to register or wait till next season. But if its ok for me to give my PuP here goes I''m going for PSV v Ado Den Haag Home Win.

Best of Luck.[/quote]Welcome to the thread mate, everyone is welcome here!

Theres only one standout fixture for me this week. The Premier League and

Man Utd v Portsmouth - Home Win

Good luck to all PUPs old and new, and especially Berks. Surely its time for a change of fortune this week.

Firstly good luck BC and all PUPS [Y]

Im going for Man Utd win this week....they are in truly very good form and Mr Rooney is on fire

Also Naarich to keep up the unbeaten run with a hard fought win against Millwall     2:1 City  OTBC...i know i know NN i can only have one pick[;)]

Good luck Berkshire Canary and all you other PUPs.

This week I''m going for,

Darlington v Rotherham - Away Win

A few weeks ago Darlington sprung a major shock by beating Rotherham in Yorkshire, I can''t see Ronnie letting lightning strike twice !!!

[quote user="Brendan"]Milwall vs Norwich - Away win. Should give some tasty odds. [:)]
[/quote]

then again so will a Milwall vs Norwich DRAW!

I have looked at our away form and their home, and they have only lost one at home this season, and have won nine, so I can''t see us going there and winning.

Sorry to make the picking more difficult for you BC, but I just cant see us canary''s winning at Milwall this weekend!

Soooo my nap this week

MILWALL VS NORWICH DRAW!!!

I''ve got a good feeling about this week for us guys and girls!

After the slight slip up midweek for Chelsea against Hull, Man utd will be right up for this one and Pompey have got all sorts of problems at the mo but probably the biggest one is the players not getting paid again, would you give a toss about doing your job if you weren''t getting paid? nah, me neither!

Man Utd v Portsmouth - Home win

[quote user="Jak G"]Not sure whether I can contribute to this. New to it and all so just ignore mine if I have to register or wait till next season. But if its ok for me to give my PuP here goes I''m going for PSV v Ado Den Haag Home Win. Best of Luck.[/quote]

You''ve just joined Jak. It was as easy as that and now you are here we don''t let you escape[;)] You won''t see your name on the table because you have to have picked in half the available weeks but don''t worry about that. Your contribution is as valuable as any others in helping us Rays funds for FONCY. Welcome aboard[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Jak G"]Not sure whether I can contribute to this. New to it and all so just ignore mine if I have to register or wait till next season. But if its ok for me to give my PuP here goes I''m going for PSV v Ado Den Haag Home Win. Best of Luck.[/quote]

You''ve just joined Jak. It was as easy as that and now you are here we don''t let you escape[;)] You won''t see your name on the table because you have to have picked in half the available weeks but don''t worry about that. Your contribution is as valuable as any others in helping us Rays funds for FONCY. Welcome aboard[:)]

[/quote]

the table is not the most important thing anyway Jak G, the winning is the best and most important bit of this thread!

Took me a while to remember my pick but here it isFenerbahce

over DiyarbakirsporOh and I mentioned to Berkshire whether he (Or anyone) is off to the swindon match as im living in reading and thinking of driving down.

Mine was Larisa v Panathinaikos - Away Win

Good luck again Berks, I think Billy was panicing a bit & got an inside man to do a bit of sabotage [;)]