Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Norwich v yeovil

Yes, I do love womens football! My daughter turned out for Norwich and, if you put aside your stereotyping, you''d see that the game had everything - goals, lots of action and a sending off for a little bit of fisti-cuffs! Norwich had two players on display who have been involved with England in the past year or two.

Sadly, Norwich lost on the day to a good Yeovil team who are now into the quarter-finals, which will feature the likes of the Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton Ladies, teams that contain a lot of England players.

Come and watch a live Norwich City Ladies match at Plantation Park, then make any decision about womens football. I guarantee that it will shut you up. 

you numnut dikead my daughter has been with norwich for 11 yrs and puts in a display that many men would be proud of. if you are digging at womans football then you are no football fan at all just a f in nonothing. before you shout your mouth of on here try and understand the game 1st then if you feel the same then chat in the pub about it not on here where it winds me up

[quote user="drakey"]you numnut dikead my daughter has been with norwich for 11 yrs and puts in a display that many men would be proud of. if you are digging at womans football then you are no football fan at all just a f in nonothing. before you shout your mouth of on here try and understand the game 1st then if you feel the same then chat in the pub about it not on here where it winds me up[/quote]

if you are old enough to have a daughter perhaps you should start acting your age.

I don''t think Swindon Canary meant any harm by this and if you took time to read any of his other posts I think you''ll see this.....before you start mouthing off at me, I''ve refereed Norwich City ladies on two occasions and coached 2 ladies teams in the past....

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="drakey"]you numnut dikead my daughter has been with norwich for 11 yrs and puts in a display that many men would be proud of. if you are digging at womans football then you are no football fan at all just a f in nonothing. before you shout your mouth of on here try and understand the game 1st then if you feel the same then chat in the pub about it not on here where it winds me up[/quote]

if you are old enough to have a daughter perhaps you should start acting your age.

I don''t think Swindon Canary meant any harm by this and if you took time to read any of his other posts I think you''ll see this.....before you start mouthing off at me, I''ve refereed Norwich City ladies on two occasions and coached 2 ladies teams in the past....

[/quote]

Oh and another thing the word on the referee circuit was that the Norwich City ladies team was one massive lesbian orgy...can you confirm this drakey?

yep you are right probally did over react but spending all my time supporting the team makes me passionate about womans football. probally did jump in a bit loud though to which i do apologize to that fella. as for growing up though maybe but thats passion and i took it as directed at my daughter, wonder what you would do in the same situation !!!!!

[quote user="morty"]Lol, the moron count seems to be growing on this message board daily!
[/quote]

They should go back to waccoe [:D]

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

Oh and another thing the word on the referee circuit was that the Norwich City ladies team was one massive lesbian orgy...can you confirm this drakey?

[/quote]I know a girl who was briefly involved with England ladies and she said it was dyke central. In fact the unwelcome sexual attention stopped her getting further involved.

guess you one of those people that hide behind the screen then i aint playin games with you just cime and watch the next game and come and meet me nuf said hey hope to see you there

Lutonian - My 17-year-old daughter plays for the team and, no, she''s not a lesbian (sorry to disappoint your fantasies).

DDD - Have you actually watched Norwich Ladies play live? If you had, you wouldn''t have come out with such a moronic statement. The ladies would hammer a lot of pub teams, I guarantee. To try to give your misogynist brain a steer, I watched the Norwich City Excellence girls under-12 team take on 17-year-old male teams at 5-a-side games at the Norwich Show a couple of years ago and laughed my ar*e off, because the lads couldn''t get the ball off the girls, they were that skillful. Don''t show your ignorance / prejudice.    

Don''t bother, Drakey - people like this probably couldn''t even get into their school football team! They haven''t got a clue.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know a girl who was briefly involved with England ladies and she said it was dyke central. In fact the unwelcome sexual attention stopped her getting further involved.
[/quote]

I worked at a holiday park in Clacton on sea and they had a womens football tourny while i was there and i''d say half of the girls are lesbians and the half that aint just get pestered by the dykes and when drunk have a bit of a test run, there is always one butch one with a hot one, i''m guessin mateys daughter is the butch one aka the giver with the strap-on. they were even goin at it on the bumper cars in full view of the public and they scrap like mad all weekend (butch normaly wins)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know a girl who was briefly involved with England ladies and she said it was dyke central. In fact the unwelcome sexual attention stopped her getting further involved.
[/quote]

Yeah, that Faye White''s husband must be really peed off that he''s got two children by a lesbian wife. Ah, I see a problem here..

It''s good to know that male sports stars are never homosexual. Ah, I see another problem here... 

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Lutonian - My 17-year-old daughter plays for the team and, no, she''s not a lesbian (sorry to disappoint your fantasies).

DDD - Have you actually watched Norwich Ladies play live? If you had, you wouldn''t have come out with such a moronic statement. The ladies would hammer a lot of pub teams, I guarantee. To try to give your misogynist brain a steer, I watched the Norwich City Excellence girls under-12 team take on 17-year-old male teams at 5-a-side games at the Norwich Show a couple of years ago and laughed my ar*e off, because the lads couldn''t get the ball off the girls, they were that skillful. Don''t show your ignorance / prejudice.    

[/quote]

Oh sorry NR9, I meant to say either a lesbian orgy or a very good player, your 17-year old daughter must fall into that category!

NR10 rules by the way....

just annoys me when people like to comment to which they have no idea what they are talking about. when you have watched a decent amount of games of womans football then by all mean cast an opinion but like you said they often out play many mens teams. i recently took my squad to watch and the view from all the lads was very good to hear. they like many now see it in a different light. in fsct the girls loved the support. i wonder how many local lads get trials for england around here

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]I know a girl who was briefly involved with England ladies and she said it was dyke central. In fact the unwelcome sexual attention stopped her getting further involved.[/quote]

Yeah, that Faye White''s husband must be really peed off that he''s got two children by a lesbian wife. Ah, I see a problem here..

It''s good to know that male sports stars are never homosexual. Ah, I see another problem here... 

[/quote]I wasn''t trying to make the point that they are all lesbians, merely relating a story that my friend told me about her personal experience.Get off your frikkin high horse.[:)]

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

a lot? not better than all pub teams then? lol i''ve watched the world cup on tv and it is rubbish and thats the highest level, i''d rather pull some teeth out than watch womens football, they should all be back in the kitchen with Delia learning to cook if you ask me

[quote user="drakey"]just annoys me when people like to comment to which they have no idea what they are talking about. when you have watched a decent amount of games of womans football then by all mean cast an opinion but like you said they often out play many mens teams. i recently took my squad to watch and the view from all the lads was very good to hear. they like many now see it in a different light. in fsct the girls loved the support. i wonder how many local lads get trials for england around here[/quote]

I just don''t get your point drakey....you''ve now posted a very offensive message followed up by a message provoking physical violence....what view is anyone from outside of Norfolk who reads your posts supposed to have? How Norfolk is percieved to live in a backwards society? Surely not.

I do have an idea of what i''m talking about mate having coached and refereed ladies teams in the past and although I wouldn''t go so far as to say its a full-on lesbian orgy (I just said that to wind you up, but hey you started it) there is definite homosexual influence....or so you understand...there be lesbians.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn''t trying to make the point that they are all lesbians, merely relating a story that my friend told me about her personal experience.

Get off your frikkin high horse.

[:)]
[/quote]

I just get peed off with some of the draconian stereotyping that surrounds ladies'' football.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]I know a girl who was briefly involved with England ladies and she said it was dyke central. In fact the unwelcome sexual attention stopped her getting further involved.[/quote]

[/quote]I wasn''t trying to make the point that they are all lesbians, merely relating a story that my friend told me about her personal experience.Get off your frikkin high horse.[:)][/quote]

I just get peed off with some of the draconian stereotyping that surrounds ladies'' football.

[/quote]Well just pee off and take it out on someone else, I was merely stating a fact, and ignored your childish implications.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I dont care if your daughter plays or not, womens football is litter! slow and very boring with thousands of misplaced passes, no better than sunday league, even at the top[/quote]Agreed. The standard of goalkeeping is even worse!

you want to wind me up then yes you will get a response as the way you put your message across i, as any father would took it as an insult to my daughter, who by the was is not a lesbian. as to say you have an idea what you are talking about. seems you only took an interest in the sexuality of each player. im sure that makes you a top coack/referee hey.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn''t trying to make the point that they are all lesbians, merely relating a story that my friend told me about her personal experience.

Get off your frikkin high horse.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well just pee off and take it out on someone else, I was merely stating a fact, and ignored your childish implications.

[/quote]

NR10 just a further point, I had two promising young girls come along to trial for my team, and they were scared off by as morty put it unwanted sexual attention from some of the players...This is when I decided to resign.

Most pub teams, certainly. All? No. Even a cretin like you must have realised that there are physical differences between men and women. As Drakey said earlier, if you had actually watched some top-level women''s games live, then I might be prepared to listen to your opinion. With your pathetic un-informed opinion, it makes me wonder if you''re lacking in some department or other...  

Drakey - you started it!

What the hell is a coack? Sexuality isn''t the issue of womens football....come back to me when you find out what is.....

Actually, bollocks to being nice, seeing as NR9 is wading with the snidey remarks at every opportunity.Women''s football is crap, yes I have watched it but only to look at their tits. If it was so good we''d be watching it on Sky every night.Women''s football is predominately played by ladies whose favourite dinosaur is a lickalottapuss.

Back to the footage of the match - there was only one bloke on the pitch and it was the worst performance of the lot.  There were two stonewall penalties that Norwich should have had, but the t*sser didn''t see them.  We (Norwich) was robbed!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Most pub teams, certainly. All? No. Even a cretin like you must have realised that there are physical differences between men and women. As Drakey said earlier, if you had actually watched some top-level women''s games live, then I might be prepared to listen to your opinion. With your pathetic un-informed opinion, it makes me wonder if you''re lacking in some department or other...  

[/quote]

NR10, I actively promote the idea of womens football, I have started a few Women 5-a-side leagues in the past as well...yet all you and drakey have done is have a go!