Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Lappin not good enough

I think the sooner this winging light wait is replaced by Stephen Hughes the sooner we will get back to creating chances. My reasons for this statement are as follows,

1 His general distribution is much poorer than many on hear claim

2 His deadball distribution is pathetic

3 His attitude toward other players is terrible, when he makes a mistake he moans, waves his arms & points at his nearest colleague

4. His attitude toward the ref, again moaning at every decision.   

I think he won many friends during roeders time because of his treatment but that is history & hughes is better so get him out,

King of spain my arse

more like a case of the kings new clothes... wake up people hes not good enough.  

[quote user="funny old game"]

I think the sooner this winging light wait is replaced by Stephen Hughes the sooner we will get back to creating chances. My reasons for this statement are as follows,

3 His attitude toward other players is terrible, when he makes a mistake he moans, waves his arms & points at his nearest colleague

I think he won many friends during roeders time because of his treatment but that is history & hughes is better so get him out,

King of spain my arse

more like a case of the kings new clothes... wake up people hes not good enough.  

[/quote]Yes he was poor today, but he is usually on the money....one bad game doesnt make him a bad player!!!!!

and as for moaning at the ref....have u ever played the game????  [:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, give me strength.[/quote]did say...here come the doom munger morons [;)][/quote]I really despair, I do.I switched the radio off because I didn''t want to listen to canary call!

As much as i want to disagree, i can only say that i ''kind of''... Agree really. [:^)]Can''t say his dead ball delivery has impressed me at all of recent (well... For awhile now if i''m being honest), he''s atleast ''seemed'' to of been a bit of a non-entity on the pitch, and his attitude towards other players has struck me as being a little suspect.However, with him being at the top of the assist table in League One (and if it has changed since i last looked, atleast not far away), i don''t think he''s a player to be snuffed at just yet.Will probably find himself as a squad player if we manage to find our way back to the Championship next season.Nevertheless, should he happen to score a goal in the near future, we''ll be singing his praises again soon, no doubt.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="funny old game"]

King of spain my arse

[/quote]Yes he was poor today, but he is usually on the money....one bad game doesnt make him a bad player!!!!!

[/quote]

Did either of you watch the game today?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, give me strength.
[/quote]did say...here come the doom munger morons [;)][/quote]

I really despair, I do.

I switched the radio off because I didn''t want to listen to canary call!
[/quote]i listen just for the laughs.....what would of been said "Neil do you think we miss holt"    "Lambert should of made the subs earlier"   "why did PL ever start Cody mac" and on and on and on..................................some total pratts lol

I dont think he is as good as people make out. As i''ve mentioned on another thread though, i dont think we have anyone who can play left nidfield any better. This is one area we will ne to improve when we go up. I dont think Hughes is the answer for that side. So i think he should stay in the team at the moment but i do agree with most of your points. He the weakest area of our team.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="funny old game"]

King of spain my arse

[/quote]

Did either of you watch the game today?

[/quote]No, but what has that to do with my reply?

[quote user="funny old game"]

King of spain my arse

[/quote]Let''s get rid of Lambert as well!100% loss rate in his last game! Loser![;)]

People, seriously have a word with yourselves.If he wasn''t good enough do you really think Lambert would be picking him?[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, give me strength.[/quote]

Come on Morty, a good loss is great :)Im looking forwards to all the  : -<Insert Player name > Not good enough !!"We are going to get rellogated now""Leeds will win, we proved we cant hold it together""I told you so......"etc etc etc postsGonna be a fun evening of laughing at peoples doom and gloom.

I wonder if Lambert will use this defeat as an opportunity to make some changes. When your''e on an 8 match winning streak it''s hard to justify even if you believe that there are better players in reserve,   Maybe as is suggested Hughes for Lappin, but certainly one or both of Askou/Whitbread for Nelson/Doherty?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, give me strength.[/quote]

Come on Morty, a good loss is great :)Im looking forwards to all the  : -<Insert Player name > Not good enough !!"We are going to get rellogated now""Leeds will win, we proved we cant hold it together""I told you so......"etc etc etc postsGonna be a fun evening of laughing at peoples doom and gloom.

[/quote].... Nice.

We lose one game in the last 18 league game and here come the moaners [:@]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, give me strength.[/quote]

[/quote]I find it funny, up to a point.Tell you what, if you want to see real whinging go and have a look on WACCOE, and they didn''t even lose lol.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I wonder if Lambert will use this defeat as an opportunity to make some changes. When your''e on an 8 match winning streak it''s hard to justify even if you believe that there are better players in reserve,   Maybe as is suggested Hughes for Lappin, but certainly one or both of Askou/Whitbread for Nelson/Doherty?[/quote]good point, is Askou fit?

Ill go have a look in a sec :)I love it how people over react to an away game loss where we are missing arguably our best player !Funny how the We are gonna win changes to ....

[img]http://home.btconnect.com/rdi/frazer.jpg[/img]

[quote user="cityangel"]We lose one game in the last 18 league game and here come the moaners [:@][/quote]Well CA it just isnt good enough[;)] we should be winning 19 out of 18 games and we should expect nothing less

... I think some people comfort themselves in being just a ''tad'' too positive to be honest, and on the basis of an impressive run of results just completely neglect any of what could actually be quite justified criticism.Quite an obtuse way to conduct oneself to be truthful.Too draw scepticism from a defeat is not unusual, especially when your looking for evidence of it amongst the opinions displayed by hundreds of football fans proceeding after a defeat.

Lappin has always been slow and lightweight, but his delivery makes up for it.Lambert is a clever man and plays to our strengths, but unfortunately today, we were never going to out-muscle Millwall away, and without Holt, Hoolahan just couldn''t find the space to work his magic.We missed Holt''s strengh, but in fairness, we played poorly today, and that''s the wake-up call.

You''re far to easy, it a bit like fishin in bath full of starvin trout, two replies two bites... EASY EASY !! 

Yes Ive played to a reasonable standard, watch closely in future, don''t confuse effort & goal celibrations for quality.

No doom & gloom here, we should piss this league, just making an observation, thats why we can all post on here.

Did Hughes change the game when introduced at half time against Huddesfield? ...Yes FACT    

Morty, You''re far to easy, it a bit like fishin in bath full of starvin trout, two replies two bites... EASY EASY !! 

Yes Ive played to a reasonable standard, watch closely in future, don''t confuse effort & goal celibrations for quality.

No doom & gloom here, we should piss this league, just making an observation, thats why we can all post on here.

Did Hughes change the game when introduced at half time against Huddesfield? ...Yes FACT    

We''re not moaning and doom mongers as everyone is saying. All FOG is suggesting is one change to the team, probably the weakest area of the team where we have little cover. I also agree that if Whitbread is match fit, its time to give him a start.

I''m not being a doom merchant, but its probably time to mix it up a little. We have an excellent chance to bounce back at Brighton, and we have to make sure we take 3 points against a very poor team.

If he is so terrible... why are we top and lost for the first time since October? People just love a scapegoat, dont they! By the sounds of it we just werent quite at our best against a very good team away, but holt will be back next week and with him we have that added threat and the ability to hold the ball up for Hollahan and Martin to get in the game more, which sounded to be a big problem today.