Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Thain

Dean Ashton

Couldn''t agree more Smooth, that season for what ever reason Nigel "lost it" with his signings which only now all these years later are we recovering.

I don''t blame Ashton for leaving, lets be honest he would be up front with Rooney in this this years World Cup with England. Heskey & Carlton Cole are nowhere near as good.

I feel it very sad for the boy especially when your Joey Barton''s of this world seem to have all the luck going.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="XXL16"]

Norwich 2 Manchester United 0 in 2004/05 season, without Dean Ashton, we would never get this game''s result on our histroy.[/quote]

I can remember us beating them many, many times… a sad reflection of how badly unbalanced football has become is that we now class that as a major point of reference.

Anyhoo, I''m sure Safri, Huckerby and McKenzie might feel a tad pissed off that they didn''t warrant a mention in the victory.

Hohum

[/quote]

Well honestly, 1 goal and another assist, of course I cannot say Ashton single handedly win us the game, but without him, I am quite sure we cannot beat them.

We beat MU so many times but the win in 2005 was just so special...