Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Colchester should be docked points

Let''s not stoop to their level! Yes, it is very very bad and a joke to think that this is a new ground

and clearly made on the cheap without consideration for the concept of

drainage, but the best teams in the league can still play and win there

so let them ruin their own season and live with the embarrassment!

[quote user="barclaybabe"]what is their style of football, i seem to remember that it didnt really affect us when we thrashed them, hmmmm[/quote]"Punt and Pray" or "Hit and Hope"I belive its technically called

[quote user="barclaybabe"]what is their style of football, i seem to remember that it didnt really affect us when we thrashed them, hmmmm[/quote]

Dont forget that they are only team to beat us at home and only NCFC and Leeds have beaten them there! Also they have the 2nd best home record in the league!!!

Whatever the style of play and condition of the pitch - they win there.

[quote user="rocky marshall"][quote user="barclaybabe"]what is their style of football, i seem to remember that it didnt really affect us when we thrashed them, hmmmm[/quote] Dont forget that they are only team to beat us at home and only NCFC and Leeds have beaten them there! Also they have the 2nd best home record in the league!!! Whatever the style of play and condition of the pitch - they win there.[/quote]

So do we [;)]

It was nothing to do with their stadium and their style of play, it was the pitch. It was a joke, the 1st goal was to do with the pitch and how the ref deemed that fit to play on is anyones guess.

[quote user="rocky marshall"]by that way of thinking the game between us was on an unplayable pitch! So would you like that match to be replayed or was that result and pitch acceptable?[/quote]It is up to the ref to decide before a game.When we played there the game really shouldn''t have gone ahead. The pitch last night was even worse, perhaps the ref was under pressure to get the game on because the cameras were there.

Last nights match was far worse than ours. There was a clip before the game of the pitch and Tilsons foot sunk in about 6" or so.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]Lmao, they so need punishment for their pitch[/quote]

That pitch is a Health and saftey isue.