Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

League One Tonight

Brighton v Huddersfield

Bristol Rovers v Walsall

Gillingham v Tranmere

Swindon v Oldham

I am definitely hoping for an Oldham win, a Brighton win would be good too - even though I don''t think Huddersfield are really a threat.  The other games I''m not really fussed.

... Swindon are looking just a little bit concerningly good at the moment.[:^)]

Who is thier manager he has got them playing some good stuff from all accounts. Not overly concerned though threw away a 2 goal lead at Southend and lets face it Oldham are hardly ripping up concrete at the moment.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Who is thier manager he has got them playing some good stuff from all accounts. Not overly concerned though threw away a 2 goal lead at Southend and lets face it Oldham are hardly ripping up concrete at the moment.[/quote]Danny Wilson ex Shef wed/Bristol city

Swindon always concede late goals, they were saying at work today, that they would have to be 3-0 up at 75mins to win tonight, and they were right !

Read a stat somewhere today that if all of swindon''s games were 85mins long they would be level on points with us...shame they can''t see the match out.

[quote user="willynaylor"]you boys are a million miles ahead of swindon[/quote]Thanks lad. [Y]

Bearing in mind all the late goals we have scored (Charlton, Gills, Yeovil, Walsall to name but 4), if matches were 85 minutes long we''d have quite a lot fewer points!