Sign in to follow this  
Tony DaWonderful

Brightons home record...

[quote user="Tony DaGoldenWonderful"]only 2 league wins at home this season. I realise there is no such thing in sport as a dead cert, but I for one am looking forward to winning ways come 4.45pm saturday.
[/quote]

Amazon.co.uk - best seller

How to set yourself up for a fall - by Tony Da''Wonderful

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="Tony DaGoldenWonderful"]only 2 league wins at home this season. I realise there is no such thing in sport as a dead cert, but I for one am looking forward to winning ways come 4.45pm saturday.[/quote]

Amazon.co.uk - best seller

How to set yourself up for a fall - by Tony Da''Wonderful

[/quote]Very good!I will go one further by predicting a 3-1 victory!Add that to your signatures (nod to the piss wizard)Loving the the Golden, NL

I agree I reckon we''ll win this. I just dont think the players will let the result at Millwall effect them at all. And with Holty back fit and raring to go that will give the team that extra bit of belief.

Outplayed Huddersfield comfortably last night, and for all we know, anything could come from their new loan signing LuaLua from Newcastle. As I''ve said on these boards on a number of occasions recently, after having seen, heard, and followed Brighton this season (and to some extent, most my life), i know pretty well what they have to offer across the park, and i''ve made it clear that we''re more than capable of beating them, definitely.However, what i do know is that if you let them play their game of football they have the potential to be a big threat, with players like Forster, Murray, to a lesser extent Dickinson, now Holroyd as well, all with more than enough ability to do some damage in the box. And thats not to mention that LuaLua who will probably add a dynamic to their play that i''m not quite familiar with now.For what it''s worth though, they do have their weaknesses, and if we sustain pressure on them, especially while their at home, they really struggle to play competently, and eventually they will capitulate. This is not least because of their lack of pressure when not in possession all across the park, but i honestly don''t rate their defence at all (from what i''ve seen, they really can be quite awful), and they are by no means helped by Poyet''s relentless attacking formations.I think we can win this quite comfortably, but the moment we start to treat this like a walk in the park there is every chance we could come away from the Withdean having suffered a rather nasty surprise.