Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Best Norwich Winger?

I would have to go for eadie myself! I can still hear the seats of the ground flapping up and the crowd shout every time he got the ball even in his own half hurdleing tackles at full pace!!!!

I also remember fox but was very younge so the memory''s not as vivid

hucks for me, same feeling as eadie when he got the ball, something was going to happen. just looked more deadly and scared full backs shitless

Huckerby by a country mile.Gavin,Crossan, Neighbour,Gordon, Fox, Eadie were all good but there is only one Legend.

Huckerby.

But what about Barham - he got an England cap whilst playing wide right for us

Neighbour was the worst crosser of a ball I think I have ever seen

Huckerby for me too, followed very closely by Darren Eadie. Eadie was called up four times for England (around the time of Le Tournoi - remember that?), but missed out every time to injury. He was unstoppable on his day. One of the very best players never to play for England.But anyway, Hucks just nicks it. [:D]

Louie Donowa was a bit like Wright Phillips....huff, puff, skill, pace and then run the ball over the dead ball line. I liked him.

[quote user="65Vintage"]Heres an alternative - Jimmy Neighbour[/quote]

These were the days

Has to be Eadie for me, but Hucks does run him close.Think Eadie did that "head down run into a crowd of players" thing much less than Huckerby did. Also Eadie was a left footed winger on the left wing, and his crossing was devastating. Huckerby had better close control and a better eye for goal, but often struggled in the top flight.