Sign in to follow this  
morty

Reserves v Ipswich

Anyone going?2pm this afternoon, City stand open, free for ST holders.I find myself at a loose end and may just give it a spin!

[quote user="JF"]Any idea how much it is to pay at gate?[/quote]Under 16''s free, 4 quid for adults, a quid for oldies.

[quote user="JF"]Any idea how much it is to pay at gate?[/quote]

£4 to non season ticket holders

Luckily I have Wednesday afternoons off so will be there.

If anyone does decide to go I''d check before you travel, just looked out the window and its honking down with snow here in NR1!

[quote user="morty"]If anyone does decide to go I''d check before you travel, just looked out the window and its honking down with snow here in NR1!
[/quote]

Jeez,...you''re not joking! it''s a blizzard

[quote user="walks on water"]

[quote user="morty"]If anyone does decide to go I''d check before you travel, just looked out the window and its honking down with snow here in NR1!
[/quote]

[/quote] Is it that bad? Live 20 miles away no snow here. Will club car park be open to park in?

[quote user="JF"][quote user="walks on water"]

[quote user="morty"]If anyone does decide to go I''d check before you travel, just looked out the window and its honking down with snow here in NR1![/quote]

[/quote] Is it that bad? Live 20 miles away no snow here. Will club car park be open to park in?[/quote]Dunno mate, I only live over the road so will be walking.I''d ring the ticket office.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="walks on water"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Is it that bad? Live 20 miles away no snow here. Will club car park be open to park in?[/quote]

FAO JF completely mad weather ...brilliant sunshine now [:D] Could be quite interesting to see how our second strings measure up in derby

[quote user="eagle"]Any squad news?[/quote]On Canaries.co.uk.Won''t let me C+P, and can''t be arsed to type it all out.Askou and Spillane starting though.

Just home, can''t remember ever being so cold at a match!!Askou and Spillane looked good, Francomb, Stephens and Adeyemi caught the eye, Gill still looks nowhere near the first team.Rudd did well but, truth be told, should have gone off for the penalty incident.

Good To See A String Of Ressy Games Are Finally Here, So Players Can Get Out And Play. Hopefully Askou And Spillane Are Building Up Their Strength And Fitness Nicely.

Typical Binners, Winning But Only Through A Penalty.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/DSCF1275a.jpg[/IMG]

Brrrrrrrrrr!!!

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/DSCF1275a.jpg[/IMG]

Brrrrrrrrrr!!!
[/quote]

I''m surprised the picture is so clear with your tiny hands frozen[:D]

Pretty close to where I sat , felt sorry for the poor little sods from Norwich School whose intelligent masters did not think about moving them back out of the snow until half time, mind you there were okay in their nice thick coats with the school name on the back.Onto the match there wasn''t a great deal to get excited about Francomb, Askou ,Adeyemi and Spillane looked a level above the rest and I thought Lathrope looked better for his loan.Did you think Spillane was hobbling off after the foul from Sideshow Bob or was he okay?

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Pretty close to where I sat , felt sorry for the poor little sods from Norwich School whose intelligent masters did not think about moving them back out of the snow until half time, mind you there were okay in their nice thick coats with the school name on the back.Onto the match there wasn''t a great deal to get excited about Francomb, Askou ,Adeyemi and Spillane looked a level above the rest and I thought Lathrope looked better for his loan.Did you think Spillane was hobbling off after the foul from Sideshow Bob or was he okay?[/quote]Didn''t actually see if he was hobbling to be honest.No, it wasn''t very exciting. I thought Ipswich created more in front of goal than we did, but only just. I don''t remember their keeper making a save.

Got to Carrow Road about 1.55pm and there was no sign of life on the turnstyles, so I just followed some people who looked like normal fans through the directors'' entrance and into the directors'' box. Ended up sitting a few seats away from Roy Keane! He kept fairly quiet but was noticably cursing under his breath every time Carlos Edwards (another big fat waste of money) lost the ball.Askou and Francomb stood out for us, Gill was poor and McVeigh was even worse. I thought the first half was fairly even but in the second Ipswich were considerably better - we didn''t get anywhere near their goal for long periods and if their final ball wasn''t so pants they would''ve added to their lead. That Drmola bloke when he came on up front I thought was terrible. Also agree with Morty''s comment about the cold - for me that ran the Huddersfield game close.