Sign in to follow this  
Village Voice

Swindon- away- March 20th

I am about to book my advance train ticket from London to Swindon for this match £ 15 - much cheaper than paying on the day at £40- but it occurs that the date/time may be changed for TV purposes as it is shaping up to be quite an important fixture. Can any of you lads/lasses  from Capital Canaries let me know if this is likely or have the TV company''s schedule already been decided?

Thanks.

[quote user="Village Voice"]

I am about to book my advance train ticket from London to Swindon for this match £ 15 - much cheaper than paying on the day at £40- but it occurs that the date/time may be changed for TV purposes as it is shaping up to be quite an important fixture. Can any of you lads/lasses  from Capital Canaries let me know if this is likely or have the TV company''s schedule already been decided?

Thanks.

[/quote]The normal Sky slot for League One football is Monday evening, and Sky have already earmarked Rotherham v Shrewsbury from League Two for March 22. No guarantees, of course, but it looks as if it will stay at 3pm on the Saturday.What is true is that we haven''t featured on Sky since October, and we may well be chosen before the end of the season. The away game with Charlton would seem a likely choice.