Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

How long before Cowling gets this removed?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Me neither, have I missed something in that article?[/quote]I have read it about four times now and I''m still not seeing the point lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Me neither, have I missed something in that article?[/quote]

I have read it about four times now and I''m still not seeing the point lol.
[/quote]

I read it twice and I agree with you, maybe we are missing something the OP saw.

I can only assume that the OP believes it could discredit the arguement that Cowling originally put forward, in that Col Who have suffered a drop in performance etc. since Lambert''s departure

[quote user="jammis"]Exactly, because it shows Norwich are better than Col U[/quote]

Quite, it only shows we are better than them, and probably they are admitting it now

On seeing the title of the post I presumed it was a picture of Cowling with a dirty great big hairy mole on his face......that or some egg perhaps.

its that meant to make us look good, certainly doing the trick, proves that carrow road is a fortress.

and we even beat man u and chelsea in the points total margin. whats the hint anyway?

It''s a real shame this isn''t the premiership table instead of average points!

Points Per Game (Premiership League Table 2011/12)1. Chelsea 2.842. Manchester United 2.613. Norwich City 2.53

People would probably still moan, we are behind Man U and Chelsea after all.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]I hope he comes back and tells us, I need closure so I can move on with my life.[/quote]

Lol!

Doesn''t look like he''s coming back, you''ll just have to learn to come to terms with this big void in your life!

[quote user="jammis"]Exactly, because it shows Norwich are better than Col U[/quote]If that''s the case he''ll also have to remove the league table from their site

Just for those who don''t understand my logic...

Colchester seem to view us as their biggest rivals in the league.  Just imagine if this was Norwich and Ipswich, and that Norwich had run a story about how great our home form was, but it''s not quite as good as that of our true local rivals Ipswich.  To me it would seem that my own club was rubbing it in, saying "hey look, we''re good, but not as good as Ipswich".  Guessing from the replies it''s just me, but I can''t imagine anyone high up at Norwich being happy with a story on our website claiming we''re great, but not as good as our local rivals.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Just for those who don''t understand my logic...

Colchester seem to view us as their biggest rivals in the league.  Just imagine if this was Norwich and Ipswich, and that Norwich had run a story about how great our home form was, but it''s not quite as good as that of our true local rivals Ipswich.  To me it would seem that my own club was rubbing it in, saying "hey look, we''re good, but not as good as Ipswich".  Guessing from the replies it''s just me, but I can''t imagine anyone high up at Norwich being happy with a story on our website claiming we''re great, but not as good as our local rivals.[/quote]

WTF? All it is saying is how good our home form,its got nothing to do with Norwich. Some of you really are so far up your own ars*s it is unreal...It makes me laugh how some of you keep saying you don''t care about our little tinpot club but every day there is a new thread on here about us....