Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

BRIGHTON TICKETSSSS

hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

cheers

[quote user="freddyf105"]

hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

cheers

[/quote]

Jesus!!!!!!!

[quote user="freddyf105"]actualy my maths teachers a brighton fan nd he''s realy cool so i kno thyr nice[/quote]

It is at times like this i do not mind being called an old fart.Your command of the written word is a disgrace and a sad reflection on certain aspects of the education system as it is today.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"]

cheers

[/quote]

Jesus!!!!!!!

[/quote]Lol. lay off the kid, he''s probably about 12 or something

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

cheers[/quote]Jesus!!!!!!![/quote]Lol. lay off the kid, he''s probably about 12 or something[/quote]All the more reason why he shouldn''t be running about on his own in Brighton! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

cheers[/quote]Jesus!!!!!!![/quote]Lol. lay off the kid, he''s probably about 12 or something[/quote]All the more reason why he shouldn''t be running about on his own in Brighton! [:S]

[/quote]

Blimey Lapp i think you might just attract the homophobic Wiz to join in.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not today Tilson , its just that I thought my English was awful, but I feel like Steven Hawkins now!

And yes, I don''t like gays..............................so what?[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]And yes, I don''t like gays..............................so what?[:|][/quote]Did one reject your advances Wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="freddyf105"]

cheers

[/quote]

i hav tree spare ticklt wich i can let you hav

You know this is an internet forum right? Not a text message or twitter, there is no limit on the amount of characters so feel free to use then them to from proper words and sentences.Also the thread title makes you sound a bit like Gollum. Brighton ticketssss, precioussss?[:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not today Tilson , its just that I thought my English was awful, but I feel like Steven Hawkins now!

[/quote]

And you make me feel like Stephen Hawking.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"]

cheers

[/quote]

Jesus!!!!!!!

[/quote]Makes you realise how lucky we were that the Germans used the Enigma code.If they''d latched onto the baffling textspeak of one of Freddy''s post''s the boffins at Bletchley Park would still be scratching their heads........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]And yes, I don''t like gays..............................so what?[:|][/quote]Did one reject your advances Wiz? [:^)][/quote]

From Brighton tickets to sexual prefences - oh dear!!!

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"]

cheers

[/quote]

Jesus!!!!!!!

[/quote]
Lol. lay off the kid, he''s probably about 12 or something
[/quote]I think that was the point.  He is probably about to do GCSE English, and if that is his standard, he will be looking forward to a great McCareer.

[quote user="Norwich R Us"]So Wiz hates Gay Men AND Women? not a whole lot options left old boy.
[/quote]

Apparently, I''m UK leader of the Klan and the anti Christ too.

Sometimes, just sometimes R Us, I agree with posters on here because I can''t be bothered to argue with them, older posters know this and don''t bite, however younger ones..............

Some think I believe I AM a real wizard![;)]

[quote user="Hit Squad"][quote user="freddyf105"]

cheers

[/quote]

i hav tree spare ticklt wich i can let you hav
[/quote]

No,no,no Hit Squad get it right " ey av tre speer tikut wich ey kan let u av"

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Once bitten twice as shy old wiz? Have you had an experience you wanna let us know about?

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Askounin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="freddyf105"] hey im really desperate 2 go  th brighton game cause i dont get 2 c many ncfc mtches cause of where i live so i was wonderin if any1 wud hav any 4 sale or cud get me 1... wudnt mind sitin with th brighton fans if i had 2 i hear thyr nice ppl!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Once bitten twice as shy old wiz? Have you had an experience you wanna let us know about?

[/quote]

Nah, very Hetro myself CUSDP, I only say that nonsense so Til has something to bite on, and he did![;)]

Gays, male and female, are okay in my world, although I don''t know that many, but hey, if it rocks your boat.[Y]