Sign in to follow this  
Half Man Half Biscuit

New article on Norwich fans

I''ve posted up a new article on Norwich City today ahead of your visit to Brighton on Saturday. Thanks a million to those of you on this website who helped ou. I think you''ll love the photos if nothing else:http://europeanfootballweekends.blogspot.com/2010/02/norwich-city-fc.htmlNorwich City I hope one of the above links works. It''s a bit too long to post up on here.Please feel free to comment underneat the actual article. You don''t need to register or any of that gubbins.All the best and see (some of you) on SaturdayDanny

Excellent stuff. Great to see a site that helps unite the whole football community, not just one team.

But i am quite concerned about Will Randall. NCFC being the last thing he thinks of before he goes to bed, first think when he gets up, enjoys binners losing as much as us winning, would be totally lost without us....

Can go along with the being a bit lost if we didn''t exist, but man, he needs to get some other things in his life!!

For obvious reasons I rather enjoyed it too!As for Lord Horn''s pictures (and Archant''s) - it was good to be reminded of some of those scences from yesteryear, especially the ones where I might be a dot in the picture.A great opportunity to get our club out to a wider audience as well. I thought the whole web-site was very professionally laid out. Well done and thanks for including us [Y]I''ll be there Saturday too.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]I have just spotted myself in the Vitesse Arnhem picture![/quote]

....and I can confirm that you didn''t crack my camera lens!!!

Thanks once more for the comments above and especially to those who''ve left comments beneath the actual article. 100% appreciated and no mistake. Over 4000 people have read that now which means the word about NCFC has spread far and wide.I''ll post up the match report on Sunday. I''m sitting next to the away support (on your left) so I''ll make sure I take plenty of photos of the away end so you can pick yourselves out.All the bestDanny