Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Leeds players attacked

seen a bit of the footage, maybe something did happen? But have to say Leeds are still a hated team... their fans and players will cause emotions to run high

violence is wrong but with people running on the pitch surely just get off it, again you are a leeds player, more likely to have something happen to you

it was bizarre watching and listening to the millwall fans saying they were the most hated team... I don''t think so... Leeds and West Ham for me... but Leeds by a country mile... def want them to stay in this division, Millwall I have no problem with

Probably becasue I hate the idea of pundits etc. saying oh we want all these great teams in the prem. etc. I love the fact botlton and blackburn rough them up... I loved the crazy gang for that reason too and think that is why I do have a soft spot for millwall

are millwall really still that hated?

Glad Leeds congratulated carlisle tho

skysports news reports possibly a blue laser pen was used during the penalties... for god sake professional footballers should not have that really hamper them taking a penatly from 12 yards out

Have you taken a penalty in a cup semi final and had a laser pen shining in you eye? How do you know how it affects you. Even so, a pitch invasion for that?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Have you taken a penalty in a cup semi final and had a laser pen shining in you eye? How do you know how it affects you. Even so, a pitch invasion for that?[/quote]

It''s a pretty big deal for Carlisle, getting to Wembley and knocking out Leeds in the process in front of their highest gate of the season.

[quote user="smooth"]but with people running on the pitch surely just get off it, [/quote]its not exactly like the carlisle fans left the leeds players a clearway to get through is it.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]If it were the other way around, Leeds''d have been kicked out of the competition. As it is, no one raises an eyebrow.[/quote]Lol shut up.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]If it were the other way around, Leeds''d have been kicked out of the competition. As it is, no one raises an eyebrow.[/quote]

no they wouldn''t!

Ive seen the footage, and if they label that as assault then, plenty of footballers should be charged with assault for their behaviour on the pitch. Handbags, nothing more, Leeds just bitter they were knocked out. I also noticed that none of the Leeds players complained during the shootout about the phantom blue laser pen. Strange that.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Ive seen the footage, and if they label that as assault then, plenty of footballers should be charged with assault for their behaviour on the pitch. Handbags, nothing more, Leeds just bitter they were knocked out. I also noticed that none of the Leeds players complained during the shootout about the phantom blue laser pen. Strange that.[/quote]I thought that too. What happened? Just a few fans getting a little excited in the Leeds players faces? Nothing wrong with that.[:)]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Rubbish. You''d be whining like bitches if it were against you. Just like your neighbours were a couple of years back.[/quote]Watch you''re language son. [:|]