Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="leedscanary"]Having a go on the free bet then this week, Morty?[/quote]Well, long story there.I have been thinking about it, and I have realised that I am perhaps the worst ever predictor of football games, so am wondering if I may hinder rather than help the cause lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]Having a go on the free bet then this week, Morty?[/quote]Well, long story there.I have been thinking about it, and I have realised that I am perhaps the worst ever predictor of football games, so am wondering if I may hinder rather than help the cause lol.[/quote]The great thing about the free bet is that only the 6 best selections get picked every week.  So one extra, arguably bad, selection out of 30 won''t make any difference [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]Having a go on the free bet then this week, Morty?[/quote]Well, long story there.I have been thinking about it, and I have realised that I am perhaps the worst ever predictor of football games, so am wondering if I may hinder rather than help the cause lol.[/quote]

Ffs, morty, you''re way too self-conscious.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]Having a go on the free bet then this week, Morty?[/quote]Well, long story there.I have been thinking about it, and I have realised that I am perhaps the worst ever predictor of football games, so am wondering if I may hinder rather than help the cause lol.[/quote]

Ffs, morty, you''re way too self-conscious.[/quote]Lol, seriously, I am completely Sherman tank at it, but I shall give it some thought and come up with something soon.[:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Too many gays on there Wiz?

[/quote]

Oh behave.

I actually get on okay with gay folk, but what wiz says to Til is quite another matter[;)]

Like I say morty, I pick something ridiculous most weeks, and all that tends to happen is my pick gets ignored, and I hover around the bottom of the leaderboard.  No harm done.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Like I say morty, I pick something ridiculous most weeks, and all that tends to happen is my pick gets ignored, and I hover around the bottom of the leaderboard.  No harm done.[/quote]Sorted.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Too many gays on there Wiz?

[/quote]

Oh behave.

I actually get on okay with gay folk, but what wiz says to Til is quite another matter[;)]

[/quote]So, you don''t think NCISA are a load of arseholes then Wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Too many gays on there Wiz?

[/quote]

Oh behave.

[/quote]So, you don''t think NCISA are a load of arseholes then Wiz? [:^)][/quote]Not today, apparently Lapp, I think Wiz must be on the good tablets at the moment...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Too many gays on there Wiz?

[/quote]

Oh behave.

[/quote]So, you don''t think NCISA are a load of arseholes then Wiz? [:^)][/quote]Not today, apparently Lapp, I think Wiz must be on the good tablets at the moment...[/quote]Or desperately trying not to say anything contraversial to try and shed the racist homophobic tag lol.

[quote user="leedscanary"]And you too Smudger?[/quote]

Will give it a quick look later tonight.

P''boro will already have made his selections by then but hey ho is maybe a good thing that he doesn''t follow my tips???

"How about putting Smudger up as a candidate for the Norwich North seat at the next election?"

What a fantastic idea....we could have the Norwich City Promotion party - put candidates up at all Norfolk seats - and in Ipswich for a laugh.....