Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well you can take a look here Morty. We had another meet at Christmas. I don''t know when the next one will be but you would be welcome (even more so if you left a selection to help Pboro this week). Tilly was at both of them and he knows my feelings about this so I can only assume he''s posting to wind me up.

Anyway, you can work out which one is me but I always leave it up to the individuals to make themselves known.

[/quote]

I may just take you up on that!

How do I do this PUP thing? Pretend I know nothing about football betting etc. (This is actually the case lol)
[/quote]

You just have a look at the weekends fixtures and make a selection that you blieve has the best chance of coming up. That''s all there is to it.

Not women''s football though ;)

[/quote]

Any fixture from any league? Or just English?
[/quote][/quote]

Didnt do that very well did I! Try again.

Not women''s football ;)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Any game in any league that Billy can get a price for. Usually that''s listed on Boyle or Ladbrokes. But you are safe to pick from all the major European leagues.

[/quote]

And then he gets me a free bet, and any money won goes to the academy?

I''ll have some of that!

[/quote]

The Pink Un Message Rays Funds For FONCY Thread

Log on to the Pink Un Message Board to  find the Ray''s Funds For Foncy Thread that was set up by Ray Ducker to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday I start a new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' then select their ''nap bet'' for the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from our rota selects 6 results from the weeks picks. I then phones these through to Dixmar Racing and post the bet and the odds on the Saturday morning.

Have we won?

Since we started there have been 15 winning weeks which have won £755 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying.

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well you can take a look here Morty. We had another meet at Christmas. I don''t know when the next one will be but you would be welcome (even more so if you left a selection to help Pboro this week). Tilly was at both of them and he knows my feelings about this so I can only assume he''s posting to wind me up.

Anyway, you can work out which one is me but I always leave it up to the individuals to make themselves known.

[/quote]

Me wind you up Nutty,heaven forbid as i leave that to my mate The Butler.

Yes i have read your post in italics(why did you do that? I find it Soooooooo annoying) and i just find it unreal that some people are frightened by keyboard warriors who let their fingers issue abuse and threats.Those idiots never turn at your meetings Nutty and never will.Distance and geography does not come into it as you well know,it is because they are sad.That is what i was referring to in your "safety in numbers" post.

[/quote]

But my safety in numbers post was in reply to a poster who had concerns. We are all individuals you know! I am quite happy to meet or speak to anyone on here. My phone number has been published on here, just as yours has. Folk know where to find me in the Barclay on match days. They can find me on away days. They know where I work. But all people aren''t like you and I and the safety in numbers option may suit them better.

Oh, and I waved to you today unless someone else was driving your car but why do you miss the 39 off the number plate[:^)]

[/quote]

Go on i will take the bait.......39...what are you on about? That has gone straight over my head.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

10/10/39? Maybe it''s 40 then. I never was any good at ages[;)]

[/quote]

Oh righto.Now i know why you don''t have comedy evenings at your social club.

NO WAY!

Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!!

If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p!

If a player makes a mistake their cr*p!

The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake!

I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]NO WAY!

Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!!

If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p!

If a player makes a mistake their cr*p!

The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake!

I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!![/quote]Lol, you should get off the fence.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]NO WAY! Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!! If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p! If a player makes a mistake their cr*p! The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake! I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!![/quote]

Lol, you should get off the fence.

[;)]

[/quote]

He''s just another "say it how it is" kinda guy....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]NO WAY! Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!! If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p! If a player makes a mistake their cr*p! The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake! I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!![/quote]Lol, you should get off the fence.[;)]

[/quote]

[;)]

Woah there, seeing as I coined that phrase I get to say who falls into the category, you do and I do, Smudger doesn''t.

He has a whole category of his own![;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]NO WAY! Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!! If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p! If a player makes a mistake their cr*p! The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake! I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!![/quote]

Lol, you should get off the fence.

[;)]

[/quote]

[;)]

Woah there, seeing as I coined that phrase I get to say who falls into the category, you do and I do, Smudger doesn''t.

He has a whole category of his own!

[;)]

[/quote][/quote]

Bless him[W]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Ooh, who''s up for a pint then?

[:P]
[/quote]

Well, I''ll be in The Nelson on the day of the Leeds game [B]

But I won''t be settling for one... [+o(]

[/quote]i will aslo be there....IF i can obtain tickets[Y] looking forward to meeting a few of you lovely lot [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Ooh, who''s up for a pint then?

[:P]
[/quote]

Well, I''ll be in The Nelson on the day of the Leeds game [B]

But I won''t be settling for one... [+o(]

[/quote]i will aslo be there....IF i can obtain tickets[Y] looking forward to meeting a few of you lovely lot [;)][/quote]aslo=also....bloody EDIT BUTTON!!!!!! pleeeeeaaaase

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I guess you could say I''m a "say it how it is" kinda guy[;)] but I have never had a problem with posters in person and have made some very good friends from here. But yes, you do have to exercise caution as you would in all situations. I guess if posters do meet up they should do it in a group situation at first. Like our PUP meets or at fans forums. Safety in numbers and all that.

[/quote]

Are you being serious here Nutty?"do it in a group situation at first"."safety in numbers and all that" Surely we are talking about fellow football fans who all love Norwich City who probably mingle with each other without knowing it in pubs and supermarkets etc.You make it sound like a counselling session for the victims of murderers and kiddie fiddlers.

[/quote]

Well I had someone on here the other night offer me a broken nose, so you never know.

[:)]
[/quote]The keyboard warrior lol...take it with a pinch Morty....more then likely get blown away by a good breeze[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I guess you could say I''m a "say it how it is" kinda guy[;)] but I have never had a problem with posters in person and have made some very good friends from here. But yes, you do have to exercise caution as you would in all situations. I guess if posters do meet up they should do it in a group situation at first. Like our PUP meets or at fans forums. Safety in numbers and all that.

[/quote]

Are you being serious here Nutty?"do it in a group situation at first"."safety in numbers and all that" Surely we are talking about fellow football fans who all love Norwich City who probably mingle with each other without knowing it in pubs and supermarkets etc.You make it sound like a counselling session for the victims of murderers and kiddie fiddlers.

[/quote]

Well I had someone on here the other night offer me a broken nose, so you never know.

[:)]
[/quote]

Blimey, how many people on here have offered me a broken nose?

They have all been as sweet as the sweetest pie (as Arrdee would of said) when I have had that tap on the shoulder asking if I am Smudger though in real life though!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well I had someone on here the other night offer me a broken nose, so you never know.[:)][/quote]

Blimey, how many people on here have offered me a broken nose?

They have all been as sweet as the sweetest pie (as Arrdee would of said) when I have had that tap on the shoulder asking if I am Smudger though in real life though!

[/quote]Lol, I''m not going to stay in cowering under my bed, but I am happy to remain anonymous here until the time is right to reveal my secret and shocking true identity.[;)]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]NO WAY! Am I going to "glamourise" a di*k who has the football mentality of a 10 year old!!!! If Norwich don''t win 5-0 - their cr*p! If a player makes a mistake their cr*p! The centrebacks should be juggling the ball between themselves with mesmorising skill, dribbling the ball past the opposition with ease and never making a mistake! I''m glad Paul Lambert hasn''t the same ideas as Smudger or that the not so great Smudger was my boss!!![/quote]

I heard that Whibread had joined, but Doherty and Nelson hadn''t... honestly get over yourself!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and were you at the reserve game the other day smudger?[/quote]

No

[/quote]Lol, just someone that looks like you I guess.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]How about putting Smudger up as a candidate for the Norwich North seat at the next election?[/quote]

But I don''t live in Norwich North Tangy.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]How about putting Smudger up as a candidate for the Norwich North seat at the next election?[/quote]

[/quote]You would qualify as a raving looney smudge.[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You would qualify as a raving looney smudge.[:D][/quote]

Screaming Lord Smudge[;)]

I see that SAS has posted a question about me on the Smudger Appreciation Society (SAS) page.

On Smudge-u-like Reality Tv, aka Smudgervision, they are starting a new series called "Deserted on an Island with..." Smudger has been picked out of the hat as the first contestant, they just need the public who know Smudger to pick the following to keep him company an...d why: 1, One member of the back room staff at NCFC 2, An irritating celebrity 3, A farm animal.

It also has my first contribution on this page...stirring the pot of course! [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You would qualify as a raving looney smudge.[:D][/quote]

Screaming Lord Smudge[;)]

[/quote]

Do you like my clogs Nutty?

I lend them to the Doc most games you know??? [:P]