Sign in to follow this  

Another facebook group joined. Can''t be far off of 200 now!!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]ah, why not - I am in[/quote]I am wondering which one you might be Posh???  [:^)]Nice to hook up with Kev (Leeds Canary on there).

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]But I''m not on facebook.[:|]
[/quote]

Before anyone else says it, there''s a special version for us Inchy. It''s called kneebook[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]But I''m not on facebook.[:|][/quote]

Before anyone else says it, there''s a special version for us Inchy. It''s called kneebook[:D]

[/quote]I might give that one a go.[;)]

I''m undecided as to what this is about, is it genuine appreciation for smudger, or is it taking the pee out of him lol?I''m not so sure his ego needs any more massage!

I tried to "befriend" Smudger directly on facebook, but he had nothing of it.  Not sure he wants to be appreciated.  Has he been singing "Hip Priest" by the Fall a lot recently perchance - chorus is "He is not appreciated!".  He shares the same name as the lead singer from the Fall so quite interesting.  See this page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=4625457551

Globo from Norwich do a good cover of the song apparently!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

I tried to "befriend" Smudger directly on facebook, but he had nothing of it.  Not sure he wants to be appreciated.  Has he been singing "Hip Priest" by the Fall a lot recently perchance - chorus is "He is not appreciated!".  He shares the same name as the lead singer from the Fall so quite interesting.  See this page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=4625457551

Globo from Norwich do a good cover of the song apparently!

[/quote]If I''m honest I''m quite happy no one here knowing my name or what I look like, last thing you want is a tap on the shoulder from some muppet you have disagreed with on here lol.