Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Carlisle v Leeds

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I''m pretty happy Carlisle are there, had Leeds have got there it would have been fairly galling knowing that we should/could have been there against them in a full Wembley.

Now that its Carlisle ,It''ll just be a non-event in a half full stadium - Mickey mouse competetion for two mickey mouse finalists.

[/quote]

fair comments on here on the whole but WTF?

where would you have got 40,000 for the final?

Rent-a-fan?[/quote]LOL you have no idea do you. You honestly dont think Norwich have a fan base big enough to take 40,000 to the JPT final? We took 40,000 to the playoff final in Cardiff

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I''m pretty happy Carlisle are there, had Leeds have got there it would have been fairly galling knowing that we should/could have been there against them in a full Wembley.

Now that its Carlisle ,It''ll just be a non-event in a half full stadium - Mickey mouse competetion for two mickey mouse finalists.

[/quote]

fair comments on here on the whole but WTF?

where would you have got 40,000 for the final?

Rent-a-fan?[/quote]LOL you have no idea do you. You honestly dont think Norwich have a fan base big enough to take 40,000 to the JPT final? We took 40,000 to the playoff final in Cardiff[/quote]

Cardiff has sheep. Nuff said. :-P

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote] fair comments on here on the whole but WTF? where would you have got 40,000 for the final? Rent-a-fan?[/quote]

I can''t believe how arrogant you are, we would sell 40,000 seats in a heart beat. Leeds aren''t the only ''big boys'' down here now. Also I find it arrogant how Leeds fans think that they can sign everyone. I''ve read on the WACCOE that they think that Hoolahan would leave us if Leeds wanted him. Other examples include Hooper and just about any other championship player who has ever scored. It reminds me of a bit off The Extras. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_k1b6mqaUd  First four minutes. Funny too!

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote] fair comments on here on the whole but WTF? where would you have got 40,000 for the final? Rent-a-fan?[/quote]

I can''t believe how arrogant you are, we would sell 40,000 seats in a heart beat. Leeds aren''t the only ''big boys'' down here now. Also I find it arrogant how Leeds fans think that they can sign everyone. I''ve read on the WACCOE that they think that Hoolahan would leave us if Leeds wanted him. Other examples include Hooper and just about any other championship player who has ever scored. It reminds me of a bit off The Extras. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_k1b6mqaUd  First four minutes. Funny too!

[/quote]

Link didn''t work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_k1b6mqaU

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

The arrogance thing is a throw away comment, a generalisation, so i''ll leave it.

I am on WACCOE, but i dont believe hoolahan would come to us.

If we went up and you didn''t (which isn''t gonna happen) i think he would step us with us. I think alot is made of hoolahan playing under grayson at blackpool