Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction V's Brighton

Looks like peoples desire to see Whitbread installed will be dashed, as he''s out injured, as is Cody.I still expect us to win in style.[:)]

[quote]Got a bad feel about this one... so I''m not predicting anything...[/quote]

Same as that, Jedi.

Sides are negating the diamond and I see little by way of an effective Plan B within the current squad.

Obviously hope I''m wrong and we witness a hammering of Brighton including a Holt hat-trick, but............we''ll see.

Apologies for the f*cked up quotation in my previous post there.

I''m presently on a different computer that has Google Chrome for a browser.

Think I''ll do the computer a favour and download Firefox.

4-1 to Norwich. Lua Lua to score for Brighton.Brother key to Brighton loan move - Kazenga LuaLua

Kazenga LuaLua had a spell on loan at Doncaster Rovers last season

New Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua says his older brother Lomana was key in persuading him to join on loan from Newcastle United.

Kazenga, 19, turned to his brother, who had spells with the Magpies and Portsmouth, after struggling to make an impact at St James'' Park this season.

"He pushed me to go out on loan because I was quite down about it," he said.

"He told me to go on loan and get some first team football because I wasn''t getting a game at Newcastle."

Kazenga has only made three appearances for Newcastle this season, the last coming in the Magpies'' Carling Cup defeat at Peterborough in September.

He has joined the Seagulls on a one-month loan deal and is hoping to impress manager Gus Poyet.

"If the manager wants me to stay longer then I''m happy with that," he told BBC Sussex.

"I know they''re not in a great position in the table but I''ve come here to play my best and help the team get more points."

To celebrate a good half time show by The Who at the Superbowl, Norwich will score a quad(rephenia) of goals at Brighton to win 1 - 4, our NCFC Rockers pounding their Brighton Mods.

This won''t be as easy as some are thinking. Brighton have lost only once in the last eight games and that was against Millwall, if you exclude the narrow 3-2 FA Cup defeat away to Villa, and have drawn recently against good sides in Orient away and Huddersfield at home. We need to find our best form to win and based on recent performances, a draw looks on the cards. I go for 2-2.  

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Brighton 1 - 2 Norwich

C Martin (26mins)
Lua Lua (32mins)
Holt (77mins)
[/quote]

That''s pretty precise. You don''t happen to know the winning numbers in tomorrow''s National Lottery draw, do you?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]To celebrate a good half time show by The Who at the Superbowl, Norwich will score a quad(rephenia) of goals at Brighton to win 1 - 4, our NCFC Rockers pounding their Brighton Mods.[/quote]You just reminded me that I hadn''t viewed that yet.Amazing!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]To celebrate a good half time show by The Who at the Superbowl, Norwich will score a quad(rephenia) of goals at Brighton to win 1 - 4, our NCFC Rockers pounding their Brighton Mods.[/quote]

That was one of the worst performances I''ve seen by The Who.Now this live performance from them at the Concert for NY City was something else:[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjA_RtsBfAo[/url]

I think it will be a difficult match for us and am  going for a 1-1 draw, which I would be more than happy with considering that there are going to be no changes to our shambolic defence again.

Shyster,I agree it wasn''t a great performance as they mostly just stood there and sang, but it doesn''t matter. I was only concerned about the The Who/Brighton connection for my silly prediction.