Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction V's Brighton

Tough one to call this week - with Holt back. i expect him to grab a goal but i think this match will be harder than it looks.

I''m going 2-2

Wes and Holty to score.

[quote user="Grow Up Mate"]2-0 Norwich with Holt scoring both on his return[/quote]Just to be clear is this GRANT Holt, or GARY Holt (as often seems still to be playing for us) or a third Holt ("GAVIN Holt has 23 goals and is available again after a three-match ban...") that the Brighton Argus is expecting us to field![;)]

4-0 City. Cant see this being any kind of a test upon Holt''s return. Holt and Martin both to get two.

My heart says 4-1 City.  But my head tells me that it is going to be a battle as they are at the bottom and will not be easy and they will be hard to break down.  However I see them being on the wrong end of a Norwich City backlash, 2-0 city, Holt with both.

2-0 City... Hoolahan Just Before HT And Holt 10 Minutes From The End :) And Just To Make It Interesting - Brighton Will Get A Penalty But Forster Will Save It.

[quote user="Dogger above Leeds!"]

Tough one to call this week - with Holt back. i expect him to grab a goal but i think this match will be harder than it looks.

I''m going 2-2

Wes and Holty to score.

2-2 my arse! easy win but we will conceed one..........4-1 Holty 2 Chrisy1 and maybe Rusty will notch at last!