Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

"Let's be 'avin you" revisited

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and any comparison between a director of the club entering the pitch and two lairy disgruntled fans is just silly and has been adequately covered in previous threads.[:)][/quote]

A drunk Major-Shareholder entering the pitch......is passion?

Two frustrated and annoyed fans making a point....silly?

Middlesbrough''s lone protesting ''ticket thrower'' was given his ticket back....Our jolly ickle Delia''s placebo family of a club that objects to adverse publicity....Bans them. 

Do you have a porta potty attached to your pooter chair? You don''t seem to stray too far from it?

[/quote]You seem very angry.Do you often get angry at things but don''t quite understand why?[:)][/quote]

2 minutes for a retort.....I rest my case....

[/quote]2 points.1. Oh the irony of criticising someone who you consider spends too much time on a message board, by actually doing it on said message board.2. Double that considering your post count is higher than mine in less time.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and any comparison between a director of the club entering the pitch and two lairy disgruntled fans is just silly and has been adequately covered in previous threads.

[:)]
[/quote]

Middlesbrough''s lone protesting ''ticket thrower'' was given his ticket back....Our jolly ickle Delia''s placebo family of a club that objects to adverse publicity....Bans them. 

Do you have a porta potty attached to your pooter chair? You don''t seem to stray too far from it?

[/quote]

You seem very angry.

Do you often get angry at things but don''t quite understand why?

[/quote]

[/quote]

2 points.

1. Oh the irony of criticising someone who you consider spends too much time on a message board, by actually doing it on said message board.

2. Double that considering your post count is higher than mine in less time.

[/quote]

Yes, you disappeared for a quite a while....Hence your lower post count.

For whatever reason you now seem to be on it 24/7.

Making up for lost time?

Take a look at what you''ve chipped in with this week....

I''m quite fortunate to be in employment, so I don''t visit this or any other forum during my working hours during the week.

If I wasn''t fortunate to be employed, I''d certainly be out and about seeking it - as my family comes first.

Enjoy the irony, and just see if you can pop round the shops - or maybe visit the proper toilet?

Fresh air will do you good.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and any comparison between a director of the club entering the pitch and two lairy disgruntled fans is just silly and has been adequately covered in previous threads.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]You seem very angry.Do you often get angry at things but don''t quite understand why?[:)][/quote]

[/quote]2 points.1. Oh the irony of criticising someone who you consider spends too much time on a message board, by actually doing it on said message board.2. Double that considering your post count is higher than mine in less time.[:)][/quote]

Making up for lost time?

I''m quite fortunate to be in employment, so I don''t visit this or any other forum during my working hours during the week.

If I wasn''t fortunate to be employed, I''d certainly be out and about seeking it - as my family comes first.

Enjoy the irony, and just see if you can pop round the shops - or maybe visit the proper toilet?

[/quote]You seem strangely more interested in me and my leisure time than you do in discussing football matters in an adult way, is this some sort of courtship or come on? Sorry to disappoint you but you''re not my type.I am actually going out now, if thats okay with you, is it?I''ll be back later on if you want to continue this childishness, or we can chat about football matters, up to you.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and any comparison between a director of the club entering the pitch and two lairy disgruntled fans is just silly and has been adequately covered in previous threads.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You seem very angry.

Do you often get angry at things but don''t quite understand why?

[/quote]

[/quote]

2 points.

1. Oh the irony of criticising someone who you consider spends too much time on a message board, by actually doing it on said message board.

2. Double that considering your post count is higher than mine in less time.

[/quote]

Making up for lost time?

[/quote]

You seem strangely more interested in me and my leisure time than you do in discussing football matters in an adult way, is this some sort of courtship or come on? Sorry to disappoint you but you''re not my type.

I am actually going out now, if thats okay with you, is it?

I''ll be back later on if you want to continue this childishness, or we can chat about football matters, up to you.

[/quote]

No, I prefer to remain angry and be ironic....and I don''t think we have anything in common.....

Hurry back now....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Grown men talking like wet jessops! Bloody hell we''re a Footy club not a cooking class, bloody grow some.[/quote]

Ok. I''ll take your comments on board......and then throw them over the other side.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

De de de de frickin useless????   [:S]

[/quote]

Lol, eh?
[/quote]

Mind you.. I aint gotta Reliant Robin [;)]

[/quote]

Ah right, sailed over my head a bit to begin with lol.

I have seen the Quo in concert but own neither a tank top or a Robin.

[/quote]

LOL! well done mate, you will feel better for coming out and admitting it....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

De de de de frickin useless????   [:S]

[/quote]Lol, eh?[/quote]

Mind you.. I aint gotta Reliant Robin [;)]

[/quote]Ah right, sailed over my head a bit to begin with lol.I have seen the Quo in concert but own neither a tank top or a Robin.[:)][/quote]

LOL! well done mate, you will feel better for coming out and admitting it....

[/quote]I''m old, they were "in fashion" when I saw them.[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]I don''t think anyone will ever forget her boozy rant which was an embarrassing moment for any Norwich City fan.[/quote]

She made more noise than the entire Barlcay that night. Good on her, more of the same please