Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is this site slow today?

Y.........................e................................................sssss

VERY SLOW!!!![:''(]

Apparently it''s a result of Archant taking prudence on board in their investment straegy.

Another result may be the continuing absence of many posts from last Thursday & Friday which are still hiding in some dark hole as far as I know.

But hey, it''s a relief that we only have to grump about our local monopoly newspaper group at the moment and not our local monopoly football club.

Give thanks!!! And praise. Where due.

[;)]

OTBC 

P.S. Thank goodness for good old winker ([;)]) whose presence makes sure that you can all take this post any which way you want.

[:D]

[;)]

I usually find the opposite to be true Babes. In my experience the use of the good old winker enables posts to hit home to other posters in the various ways they are intended to.

I''m sure you know what I mean [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I usually find the opposite to be true Babes. In my experience the use of the good old winker enables posts to hit home to other posters in the various ways they are intended to.

I''m sure you know what I mean [;)]

[/quote]

Well then, it''s all in the eyes of the beholder innit?

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve knitted two jumpers already today whilst waiting for pages to load![:@][/quote]

Not.....................

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Anything to get the post count up eh? [:^)]

[/quote]

I''ve noticed people keep going on about this post count bol*ocks.Are there prizes for whoever makes the most posts then? Otherwise it seems a futile exercise. And even more futile going on about it.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I''ve noticed people keep going on about this post count bol*ocks.

Are there prizes for whoever makes the most posts then? Otherwise it seems a futile exercise. And even more futile going on about it.
[/quote]I think it comes back to people on this site, who have, say, 14000 posts, state that you shouldn''t listen to someone because they don''t have many posts.  I remember it happening last week.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I''ve noticed people keep going on about this post count bol*ocks.

Are there prizes for whoever makes the most posts then? Otherwise it seems a futile exercise. And even more futile going on about it.
[/quote]I think it comes back to people on this site, who have, say, 14000 posts, state that you shouldn''t listen to someone because they don''t have many posts.  I remember it happening last week.