Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="jed exodous"]Chelsea 1-1 ay half time. With regards to the free bet, do you have to make 6 selections?[/quote]

i don''t think you have to pick 6.

I think Ray picked 6 so that just stayed.

Squeeky bum time there with Chelsea for a bit, was starting to fear that I should have listened to Shyster and avoided the cup!  Let''s hope things run smoother from now on.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Squeeky bum time there with Chelsea for a bit, was starting to fear that I should have listened to Shyster and avoided the cup!  Let''s hope things run smoother from now on.

[/quote]I''m just waiting for Shyster to arrive with a bag of "I told you so" for me.[:(]

[quote user="morty"]Southampton v Portsmouth.Home win.[/quote]

1 - 4    >>>[url=http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au]clicky[/url]<<<

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]...and Benfica one up after 30 mins[/quote]

Montpellier in the bag, Pboro. [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Southampton v Portsmouth.Home win.[/quote]

1 - 4    >>>[url=http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au]clicky[/url]<<<[/quote]I know that from a mile away, Tom + Jerry. [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Southampton v Portsmouth.Home win.[/quote]

1 - 4    >>>[url=http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au]clicky[/url]<<<[/quote]I know that from a mile away, Tom + Jerry. [:D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

So my run has continued for yet another week I think i have a 6 week streak of correct napping then incorrect napping - im sure NN can back me up on this!

Last week i nap''ed incorrectly so this week...[;)]

I really fancy a draw between the FA tie of the day -Southampton vs Portsmouth (well the game will go ahead because if pompey need to save money on a bus they can walk [;)])

But I have gone for the early game again this week PRESTON VS BLACKPOOL!

Preston at home are W6 D5 L3 F20 A15

Blackpool Away are W3 D6 L6 F18 A23

Hope this helps you Pboro [;)]

[/quote]

woop woop.!

Preston 0-0Blackpool

Phew.  Montpelier made me sweat on that one.  Its tough being the lone picker with the weight of the Free Bet on your shoulders.  I believe we are still alive are we not? 

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Phew.  Montpelier made me sweat on that one.  Its tough being the lone picker with the weight of the Free Bet on your shoulders.  I believe we are still alive are we not? 
[/quote]

I believe you are right NYC[Y]

What happened to the Taff game? 

If you got that one then it''s all on for Notts County to ruin it all tomorrow by getting something at Fulham.

[quote user="Smudger"]

What happened to the Taff game? 

If you got that one then it''s all on for Notts County to ruin it all tomorrow by getting something at Fulham.

[/quote]

The Taff game is tomorrow at 2.30 Smudger

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

So my run has continued for yet another week I think i have a 6 week streak of correct napping then incorrect napping - im sure NN can back me up on this!

Last week i nap''ed incorrectly so this week...[;)]

I really fancy a draw between the FA tie of the day -Southampton vs Portsmouth (well the game will go ahead because if pompey need to save money on a bus they can walk [;)])

But I have gone for the early game again this week PRESTON VS BLACKPOOL!

Preston at home are W6 D5 L3 F20 A15

Blackpool Away are W3 D6 L6 F18 A23

Hope this helps you Pboro [;)]

Actually Nana, you didnt state whether it was a draw/home or away win, so surely you''re nap is void?

[/quote]

woop woop.!

Preston 0-0Blackpool

[/quote]

So far so good Pboro[Y] Now we have to wait for tomorrows games. The Llanelli game can be followed here

Not sure if the Fulham games is on tv but I will be at work again so won''t see it anyway.

Good luck all....[:)]....

1 - 4    >>>[url=http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au]clicky[/url]<<<[/quote]Ha-ha, nice one.[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No problems Yankee. You''re on Fulham now.

It''s been a good weekend for all the PUPs with 15 winning selections so far[Y]

[/quote]

out of how many?