Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

At long last I can access this messageboard this morning. The gremlins seem to be striking again this week so let''s just hope it doesn''t affect Pboro''s turn.

For my selection I''m going to the FA Cup and Fulham to beat Notts County. I am amazed at the price of this game on Laddies. Fulham are 4/9, the same price as Man. City to beat Stoke and yet Fulham and Notts County are four leagues apart. Am I missing something here?

Fulham    V     Notts County      Home Win

Lets hope the messageboard gremlins are gone for good[Y]

I shall play it safe and stick with top-flight over lower league in the FA Cup and go for Fulham to beat Notts County.

I had been intending to go for Chelsea, but was a bit worried about Terry''s absence and the possibility of a weakened team. Consequently my pick is also Fulham to beat Notts County.

Good luck Peterborough and all Pups. Surely this must be our week!

My nap this week is Anderlecht to beat Charleroi, Anderlecht near the top of the league and Charleroi near the bottom.

Good Luck Pboro and all pickers, lets hope its a successful week.

Hoots mon! Awa'' te bonnie Scotland. Third division leaders Livingston ( 8-1-1-19-6 ) at home to lowly Annan Athletic ( 1-4-5-8-13 ) looks nailed on . So........

Livingston v Annan Athletic........Home win.

Good luck Pboro. [Y]

Change of tack for me this week - Im moving away from League 2 and broadening my horizons. This week, my all encompassing gaze takes me to Scotland and Division 3 - where the leaders should be far too strong for lower table opposition......so      Livingston Vs Annan Athletic..................   Home Win     Good luck P_Boro Canary and heres lookng forward as always to a City and a PUPs win

[quote user="Shyster"]Rule number 1: Never gamble on Cup matches.

Middlesbrough to beat Peterborough comfortably at home.
[/quote]

I was going to go with Chelsea but having seen that a certain Mr Bump has backed them i''m gonna have to go with something else

Fulham have to be too strong for Notts county so that is my pick

good luck!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]If you been looking at the highland league then im guessing you have noticed Huntly over Rothes. Ill keep an eye out for the odds.[/quote]You may have rumbled me there Trent....[^o)]

Right p''boro my old cocker, Results and reasons are what your looking for .

COVENTRY CITY V Queens Park Rangers Home win

The reason behind this scientific selection. - Coventry beat a very good Forest side in mid week, Whilst QPR lost to a S**t suffolk team. nuff said

The very best of luck to you.

Evening all good luck P''boro Canary and all the other PuPs this week. For me it''s got to be La Liga and Xerez v Real Madrid Away Win. Its the standout for me this week

The new galaticos chasing barcelona in second while Xerez are stuck rock bottom of the league.

I''m off to Portugal for :Benfica vs Belenenses - HOME WINBenfica are top with a W8-D1-L0-F32-A4 record at home. Belenenses are bottom with a W0-D5-L3-F3-A7 record away from home. They don''t concede too many but Benfica have scored over twice as many goals at home than all but one team in the Portugese top flight.Good luck everyone [Y]

They may have won 2-0 at Wigan, but I cannot see Notts County getting anything at Roy Cropper''s Fulham.  There is no way ''arold would settle for it.

So, my nap is -

Fulham vs Notts County - home win, and an easy win at that.

Good luck everyone, best of luck P''boro[:)][Y]

Remember to get those suggestions in by 9PM tonight if you want me to consider them for the final list.

Great set of picks so far though, have decided on a couple already but there is still a space or two up for grabs.