Sign in to follow this  
chuffer

CURETON to sign for Shrewsbury........

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

shame you couldnt post sumit a bit more relevant.

jamie cureton signed for shrewsbury, good for him, glad he found a club which suits his abilities, hes gone into league 2 as championship and league 1 was to much for him, kinda proves what a useless player he was.

call me whatever you want mate, never heard a high opinionated girl who knows about norwich..

congratulations mate, now who looks like the tit

[/quote]

Give em enough rope eh?[;)]

[/quote]

Don''t worry about him BB,he has been homophobic on another thread today,sexist on this one,next he will discriminate against the disabled.Well maybe not in his bigoted world.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

He''ll be missed! [:''(]

[/quote]

Well finish it off Lapp........He''ll be missed i tell you.missed!

[/quote]That went over everyones head Tilly. The clue was in "miss" [:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]You on a mission to try and offend everyone today Wiz?

[/quote]No, just the idiots..............[;)][/quote]

Try looking into a mirror you tit !!!!!!!

blunt but true ..i was thinking the same thing !!. how much did we pay for him ..?

he will okay at that level (if the goal size is alot biger!!)

good luck jamie anyway

Good luck to him.His goals for Barnsley helped put us down last year, but that was another Roeder blunder.The tw@t.

[quote user="chuffer"]It seems that JC is going to be presented to the Shrewsbury Town crowd this evening at our home game against Barnet, the loan signing making the move too late to make his debut. Time will tell but the word on the street is generally about 99.9% correct

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=64120&page=1
[/quote]

No mention on their match report that he was presented to the crowd and no mention on their website of him joining them either.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]You on a mission to try and offend everyone today Wiz?

[/quote]No, just the idiots..............[;)][/quote][url=http://www.autostumble.net][img]http://www.gashing.com/smile/sign/sign0017.gif[/img][/url]My lord, that is just too rich. My daily intake of richness can''t even begin to accommodate the sheer richness within that comment.... The absurdity of your posts know no limits Wiz, that recent comment of your is unbelievable, and the least said of your activity on the ''It''s just not football!'' section of the board the better.Unreasonable, delusional fool..... [url=http://www.autostumble.net][img]http://www.gashing.com/smile/mad/mad0066.gif[/img][/url]

[quote user="cityangel"]Any more news re Jamie anyone?[/quote]

Last seen trying to drive his car out of his garage so should be on his way as soon as he can find the space between the door posts.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]You on a mission to try and offend everyone today Wiz?

[/quote]

Know what a wink on here is for you tit?[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]You on a mission to try and offend everyone today Wiz?

[/quote]

Know what a wink on here is for you tit?[;)]

[/quote]

You hitting on him ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

shame you couldnt post sumit a bit more relevant.

jamie cureton signed for shrewsbury, good for him, glad he found a club which suits his abilities, hes gone into league 2 as championship and league 1 was to much for him, kinda proves what a useless player he was.

call me whatever you want mate, never heard a high opinionated girl who knows about norwich..

congratulations mate, now who looks like the tit

[/quote]

Give em enough rope eh?[;)]

[/quote]

Don''t worry about him BB,he has been homophobic on another thread today,sexist on this one,next he will discriminate against the disabled.Well maybe not in his bigoted world.

[/quote]

Already have Tilson.............and you left out drunk old cooks too.

No such thing as a free in football, the rumour on the site is that the Holt pay on clause to Shrewsbury would be scrubbed. This could be rubbish if their messageboards are as accurate as ours.

this is the problem of these types of contracts, you become almost unemployable if during that contract you are wanted on loan

def. agree with shrewsbury if that was the case, any add payments will be greatly received, curo is not a proven striker this year

he is being very foolish if he wants another contract in football, unless his agent is working wonders... as without him playing no-one knows where he is

having seen the swindon game it was clear... his time is so gone here

Don''t like the term he is a hard worker and commits everything... cause he hasn''t done what we asked score goals

used to wind me up with andy hughes and gary holt... all they did was run... neither could put in a pin point cross, be creative, score... both just ran... not in my eyes a modern footballer... which ever league... even fullbacks have to be great crossers now

I don''t care what happens to curo, yes wish he had or did go on loan... but only so we save money... one of the many mistakes our club has done... people talk about getting rid of deadwood well we still have a few pieces and curo is one of those

[quote user="Muddy funster"]It wouldn''t be due to our demands would it.  He''d be going on a free.  Unless we wanted them to pay for his fuel???[/quote]

Why would he go for free he has 5 months to run on his contract so must be worth a pint of lager and packet of crisps [:D]

Seriously though bet they couldn''t even agree to pay half his wages if he''s on £5000 pw as our wise journalist told us.

We will have to pay the Shrews 150 grand extra for Holt if we go up.  So i expect this is the stumbling block at the minute if we are trying to reduce the 150 grand

if I was shrewsbury I would wait. 150k when they are on the brink of promotion... yes they want a striker but I think that is getting a bit rich by us

but that is where we are with our own finances... the deal certainly isn''t good for shrewsbury

terrible picture of him btw!

best of luck to him...paul simpson thinks he''s uncovered a gem descibing him as a goal machine.  

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

terrible picture of him btw!

best of luck to him...paul simpson thinks he''s uncovered a gem descibing him as a goal machine.  

[/quote]Lol, isn''t it?Glad its sorted though.

[quote user="whoareyou"]well according to the Shrews website the top latest news is the Ticket Office Opening Hours![/quote]To be fair, I would call ticket office opening hours much more important than signing jamie.[:)]