Sign in to follow this  
chuffer

CURETON to sign for Shrewsbury........

It seems that JC is going to be presented to the Shrewsbury Town crowd this evening at our home game against Barnet, the loan signing making the move too late to make his debut. Time will tell but the word on the street is generally about 99.9% correcthttp://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=64120&page=1

We get Holty, they get Jamie. Doesn''t seem entirely like a fair swap, even with £400,000 to balance it up!

Come on bb, i''m sure he''ll bang goals in for fun in league 2.

He''s a good lad, and yellow and green through and through. Don''t see why we have to crucify him all the time.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]is that sarcastic first wizard?[/quote]

Don''t know a lot about Wiz do you?  He likes JC and I would imagine 100% he wishes him well.

Although you''ve got to wonder what percentage (if any!) of his wages they are paying!

Maybe they''ve done what Santos did to get Robinho and got local businesses to pay his wages!!

[quote user="a1canary"]Come on bb, i''m sure he''ll bang goals in for fun in league 2. He''s a good lad, and yellow and green through and through. Don''t see why we have to crucify him all the time.[/quote]

He''s a Bristol Rovers supporter.

Still, good to get rid of some of his wages and I hope he does well.

[quote user="a1canary"]Although you''ve got to wonder what percentage (if any!) of his wages they are paying!

Maybe they''ve done what Santos did to get Robinho and got local businesses to pay his wages!![/quote]We''re not even paying anywhere near half of his 6k/week salary (sorry guys but the 8k/week is incorrect) apparently which would seem about right given the source of the story and that remains in our pay structure, if he scores a few goals and guides us towards promotion then it will be a good bit of business - interestingly he turned down Gillingham in favour of STFC.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

i wont miss him, dont know why we bought him anyway, he was to old, and goal wise, what a load of crap.

glad to see the back of him

[/quote]

I think you''lll find he thinks the same about you dear.[:P]

chuffer hope he doea well... not for him but I hoep your club does well... his last long run out was against swindon in the jpt and he was awful and guessing that was almost 4 months ago

was never going to be the answer to earnie moving on... proved that. predator in the box but that is all now. And a limping one at that

Neil adams kept on defending him saying he was the divisions top striker and stats don''t lie... admas idiot... we could all see he wasn''t a complete striker relied on a big man and certainly penalties to help his goal tally

what will he offer shrewsbury, I don''t know again tidy in the penalty area if he gets a goal or two he will be a threat but he is surplus to requirement here and don;t really care what he does now... but as I say would hate for a player to go away to a good club and be like sibierski for us

shame you couldnt post sumit a bit more relevant.

jamie cureton signed for shrewsbury, good for him, glad he found a club which suits his abilities, hes gone into league 2 as championship and league 1 was to much for him, kinda proves what a useless player he was.

call me whatever you want mate, never heard a high opinionated girl who knows about norwich..

congratulations mate, now who looks like the tit

jamie cureton signed for shrewsbury, good for him, glad he found a club which suits his abilities, hes gone into league 2 as championship and league 1 was to much for him, kinda proves what a useless player he was.

call me whatever you want mate, never heard a high opinionated girl who knows about norwich..

[/quote]High opinionated, but doesn''t make sense [:S]

[/quote]

Give em enough rope eh?[;)]

Hopefully he is on his on way then. I really wanted it to work out for him when he came back from Col Who but it just hasnt. If we''re being honest Granty signed him because he missed out on Sharp and Eastwood and panicked.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]You on a mission to try and offend everyone today Wiz?

[/quote]No, just the idiots..............[;)][/quote]

Keep up the good work then

Lets wish him all the best. It was not his fault that he was offered a stupid contract by the goons that ran the club at the time. Even if Shrewsbury only pay £1500 a week towards his wages it still adds up to a bit between now and the end of the season. he should do well for them

[quote user="lappinitup"]

He''ll be missed! [:''(]

[/quote]

Well finish it off Lapp........He''ll be missed i tell you.missed!