Sign in to follow this  
chuffer

CURETON to sign for Shrewsbury........

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Nothing on our site yet... is it someone''s idea of a joke?[/quote]I just got it on FB via the pinkun twitter feed. Its probably on the pinkun site if you look.

It''s taken a while but JC is now at STFC and, it seems, still on the original deal that was discussed all those weeks ago. My sources tell me that we''re contributing less than 33% of his reputed £6.5k weekly salary with you guys - if he scores a few goals which in all fairness he should do at League2 level then the extra bums on seats will pay his wages, an extra 120 or so spectators at home games should see that figure reached with ease, especially given the current league position and form etc. I think it''s a gamble worth taking and he has hopefully got a point to prove to Paul Lambert and Norwich City, as well as proving to himself he still has the goal scoring touch and no doubt some of the doubters that will greet him in the lower league - just hope his heart is in it and he can hack life away from home, the travelling and living out of a suitcase in a hotel etc.Thanks everybody for your comments and continued good luck and success for the remainder of the season.

[quote user="cityangel"]Good Luck Jamie and thanks for loving our club.[/quote]Hahaha, do you mean that in the way I think you mean it?[;)]

By loving do you mean bleeding it dry to get all the money you can out of it?Just like Gunny then [Y]  I''m just glad we wont have to pay the overpaid useless striker after this season, but he loves us so lets forgive all those misses eh ?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Good Luck Jamie and thanks for loving our club.[/quote]

Hahaha, do you mean that in the way I think you mean it?

[;)]

[/quote]

I meant it how I posted it [:)] Agree he hasn''t produced the goods this time round and he''ll be as dissapointed as we are but he joined the club as a youth and had his moments for us plus its hardly his fault that he was picking up wages for the contract he was offered and signed. What was he meant to do refuse to be paid?

Will always remember how he dyed his hair for  the Scum game and as I said I wish him well for the end of his career.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]By loving do you mean bleeding it dry to get all the money you can out of it?

Just like Gunny then [Y] 

I''m just glad we wont have to pay the overpaid useless striker after this season, but he loves us so lets forgive all those misses eh ?[:)]
[/quote]

I enjoy your idealism but when you finally enter the world of work I fear you will discover that it is not so simple nor so clear cut