Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Tuesday night team

if the worst happens and martin is not fit and of course holt is ouut who would you play up front or would you change formation. i would put johnson and mcdonald

I would put Korey Smith at right back, bring in Hughes in midfield and would start one of Macnamee, Cody or Johnson instead of Holt. I am not 100% convinced OJ has the stamina to last a full match so think all 3 should have a role to play on tuesday night. I''d be tempted to give Macca a run out.

When they say Martin may not be fit they mean Russel Martin! So it would probably be something like:

Forster

Doherty            Nelson         Whitbread      Drury

Russell

Smith                           Lappin

Hoolahan

Johnson                        C.Martin

[quote user="NCFC1"]i mean martin and mc donald[/quote]

Sorry didn''t see that bit!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I would put Korey Smith at right back, bring in Hughes in midfield and would start one of Macnamee, Cody or Johnson instead of Holt. I am not 100% convinced OJ has the stamina to last a full match so think all 3 should have a role to play on tuesday night. I''d be tempted to give Macca a run out.[/quote]

i agree OJ looks really good but i dont think he would be able to play a whole 90 or even 70. maybe give mcdonald and OJ a half each

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I would put Korey Smith at right back, bring in Hughes in midfield and would start one of Macnamee, Cody or Johnson instead of Holt. I am not 100% convinced OJ has the stamina to last a full match so think all 3 should have a role to play on tuesday night. I''d be tempted to give Macca a run out.[/quote]I think Korey could do the job well at Right back. He covered well in the second half on Saturday. But I think his inexperience may cause us a few problems.I''d rather go with Whitbread in the centre and Doc on the right.