Sign in to follow this  
????

Re: Norwich set to sign Victor Moses

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

link - www.norwichcityaresettosignvictormosessoon.com

[;)]

[/quote]

The link is wrong, I''ve corrected it for you.

wvvw.norwichcityarenotgoingtobesigningvictormosessoon.com
[/quote]

just how many of you clicked on the link though ?? [;)]

[/quote]

Did you click on mine? [;)][/quote]

nope, because like mine it will just say - oops link broken [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

link - www.norwichcityaresettosignvictormosessoon.com

[;)]

[/quote]The link is wrong, I''ve corrected it for you.wvvw.norwichcityarenotgoingtobesigningvictormosessoon.com[/quote]

just how many of you clicked on the link though ?? [;)]

[/quote]Did you click on mine? [;)][/quote]

nope, because like mine it will just say - oops link broken [;)]

[/quote]I think you should. [;)] [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]im not under 16 im afraid [;)][/quote]I would hazard a guess that you are around 12. If you are seriously not under 16 then you need serious help, maybe even need putting down.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="I am a Banana"]im not under 16 im afraid [;)][/quote]

I would hazard a guess that you are around 12. If you are seriously not under 16 then you need serious help, maybe even need putting down.
[/quote]

you''re telling me you have never heard of banana years? There similar to dog years but for every 1 human year a banana has 12 years - basically 1 year each month!

[quote user="Pboro Canary"]You are as mad as a box of frogs banana.....have you considered professional help?[/quote]Can you get help for boxed frogs Pboro? [:^)][;)]

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="I am a Banana"]im not under 16 im afraid [;)][/quote]

I would hazard a guess that you are around 12. If you are seriously not under 16 then you need serious help, maybe even need putting down.
[/quote]

I will  help him!

Banana split anyone?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

I will  help him!

Banana split anyone?

[/quote]

present me well, of course you are the butler [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]im not under 16 im afraid [;)][/quote]

You are not under16!!!!!!!! you must be lying!! I thought you must be under 10

[quote user="Brendan"]I''m 16 tomorrow. [<:o)][/quote]That explains a lot...

It''s quite sad really[:''(] Young Nana obviously has a massive void in his life(going by his 12 month post count) where growing up should be.

At his age I was out playing knock down ginger or falling out of some tree or other, or playing kiss chase with my buddies and all the local girls(kissing the girls no my mates), we played football or rugby through the winter months and cricket through the summer. These days they never leave their bedrooms. It''s all a bit sad.[:(] Still when he comes of age there''s always one of these new fangled dating sites. He''ll be able to meet a girl without ever leaving his bedroom.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

It''s quite sad really[:''(] Young Nana obviously has a massive void in his life(going by his 12 month post count) where growing up should be.

At his age I was out playing knock down ginger or falling out of some tree or other, or playing kiss chase with my buddies and all the local girls(kissing the girls no my mates), we played football or rugby through the winter months and cricket through the summer. These days they never leave their bedrooms. It''s all a bit sad.[:(] Still when he comes of age there''s always one of these new fangled dating sites. He''ll be able to meet a girl without ever leaving his bedroom.[;)]

[/quote]Post of the year so far.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]Post of the year so far.[/quote]There was only one part of a girl I was interested in when I was his age and luckily for banana he already is one.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

Post of the year so far.
[/quote]There was only one part of a girl I was interested in when I was his age and luckily for banana he already is one.
[/quote]

Do girls have bananas? [;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]Post of the year so far.[/quote]There was only one part of a girl I was interested in when I was his age and luckily for banana he already is one. [/quote]

Do girls have bananas? [;)]

[/quote]only the ones you meet wazzock!!!Embarrassed [:$]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

What about Cow Pushing?? - great fun

With regards to Banana, I think he needs some serious help.....