Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Charlton struggling...

Nice to see Mooney finishing worse than Jamie, never did like him, I don''t think he could wait to leave, now he is playing in the same division!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Both teams look quite weak defensively. I''m surprised that Charlton look so penetrable.[/quote]Getting closer now.Lets hope they push too many forward and get caught on the break.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Both teams look quite weak defensively. I''m surprised that Charlton look so penetrable.[/quote]

Getting closer now.

Lets hope they push too many forward and get caught on the break.
[/quote]

I find myself hoping McKenzie still has a little bit of Yellow in him Ricardo, and consumes time on our behalf.

Quite impressed with Orient, they look pretty good going forward, and skillful. Hopefully they''re only playing this well as it''s a derby. Can someone tell me a bit about Bailey, is he a Hoolahan like midfielder or a Russell like midfielder, and is he any good?

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]Quite impressed with Orient, they look pretty good going forward, and skillful. Hopefully they''re only playing this well as it''s a derby. Can someone tell me a bit about Bailey, is he a Hoolahan like midfielder or a Russell like midfielder, and is he any good?[/quote]Don''t know much about him, though for what it''s worth, i believe he has about 10 goals this season? Can''t say he sounds too bad a player.

Bailey is a good player yeah, won the Player of The Year award each of the past 3 seasons for 3 different clubs! Think he is a Rusty type player but I could be wrong?

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]i always though mooney tried for us lot better than killen or sibierski![/quote]That wasn''t really hard though was it?It''s just that the day after he left I think he came out saying something like, "Norwich was just a low point in my career, and i''m glad i''m going back to Reading". I wasn''t expecting him to be too sympathetic but maybe be a bit less arrogant. I see your point though.

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]i always though mooney tried for us lot better than killen or sibierski![/quote]That wasn''t really hard though was it?It''s just that the day after he left I think he came out saying something like, "Norwich was just a low point in my career, and i''m glad i''m going back to Reading". I wasn''t expecting him to be too sympathetic but maybe be a bit less arrogant. I see your point though.[/quote]I do remember that.He put in some effort, scored a few goals too without pulling up too many tree''s.As for his return to Reading, he made quite a cheap comment about us, seemed a little immature to be honest. Can''t say i think highly of him myself.Funny that the biggest home crowd he''ll probably ever play infront of was at our fine City, despite being at the apparent "low point" of his career.