Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Its been freezing in Walsall!

I''m about 3 miles from Walsall and it''s not frozen here. Only way it could be postponed is if it rained all night and day tomorrow.

[quote user="whoareyou"]I''m about 3 miles from Walsall and it''s not frozen here. Only way it could be postponed is if it rained all night and day tomorrow.[/quote]

I was referring to the pitch, sorry.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]It''ll be fine. Even if the temp drops to a little below zero over night it''ll be high enough during the day for the groundsman to sort it out.[/quote]

Lets hear it fot the braziers.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]It''ll be fine. Even if the temp drops to a little below zero over night it''ll be high enough during the day for the groundsman to sort it out.[/quote]

Lets hear it fot the braziers.

[/quote]

Haha! Let''s not go overboard! They''re still ridiculous!

If the team turn up and it''s called off there might be a riot this time around.

maybe  they should  let the  fans play each other instead  then there will  be no risk of any of the footballers turning  an ankle  they  can cheer us on for a change  lolwatch out for the fat geezer with the red  beard  from walsall I think they may put  him in goal after he has  eaten a  shed loads  of their pies  then the question  can be  asked  "who ate all the pies"

farmers put  straw down  to stop things  freezing  but  if you say that to the walsnow groundstaff  they will think its the final straw

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Lets hear it fot the braziers.

What have owners of Manure got to do with it?[/quote]

Do you think they would mind if I bring a few bags of chestnuts along ?Boy I love roasted chestnuts