Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

The place was rocking on Saturday!

That place being Carrow Road. I thought the atmosphere, in the 2nd half especially, was amazing. I particularly enjoyed singing: "Ole, ole; ole, ole; going up up up!" That brought back fond memories of 2004 and Worthy''s team''s promotion run. It''s a pity the ground can''t rock like that every game.

I thought it was awfully quiet in the first half, it was probably because it was a tense game. But your right, the second half atmosphere was the best all season, probably pipping the Charlton equaliser. Loved the Jarrold singing towards the Barclay and Snakepit.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Loved the Jarrold singing towards the Barclay and Snakepit. you what? :S[/quote]

They did?  Must have missed that concentrating on the game lol

I agree I think its the best atmosphere I have ever been in at Carrow Road [:D] Hopefully it will be the same on Saturday [:)]

The entire ground went mental when we scored. N & P, Jarrold, City stand - everyone. It was awesome. Gave me some shivers today reading about Martin''s goal.On the other hand, was it just me who felt that "going up, up, up" was a bit premature and inappropriate? Top of the league fair enough but crowing about promotion? Too early for me.