Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

INFORMATION ABOUT WALSALL GAME

I have just come off the phone to the walsall ticket office and they said the game is going ahead, also that there will be 200-300 seats available in the cash paying turnstile next to the  dains stand which is  to the right as you  come onto the car park the gates will be open an hour before kickoff so if anyone  fancies  a drink before the game best get there early I believe the saddlers club open at 5.30 so there will be plenty of time for a pint  and something to eat before the game im getting there early so  I dont have to wait to get into the saddlers
Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage,
Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die;
On the ball, City, never mind the danger,
Steady on, now’s your chance,
Hurrah! We’ve scored a goal.
a  possible song  for tonight ???Theres only one Norwich City, one Norwich Citywalking along singing this songplaying in a  walsall winter land like  I said  a  possble  song    lol

[quote user="canarycol"]I kniw  mate   I think the songwriters  dotn have anything to fear  do you  ???  LOl
[/quote]

Have you spilt coffee on your keyboard?

[quote user="canarycol"]I have just come off the phone to the walsall ticket office and they said the game is going ahead, also that there will be 200-300 seats available in the cash paying turnstile next to the  dains stand which is  to the right as you  come onto the car park the gates will be open an hour before kickoff so if anyone  fancies  a drink before the game best get there early I believe the saddlers club open at 5.30 so there will be plenty of time for a pint  and something to eat before the game im getting there early so  I dont have to wait to get into the saddlers

Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage,

Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die;

On the ball, City, never mind the danger,

Steady on, now’s your chance,

Hurrah! We’ve scored a goal.

a  possible song  for tonight ???

Theres only one Norwich City, one Norwich City
walking along singing this song
playing in a  walsall winter land

like  I said  a  possble  song    lol

[/quote]

Cheers for that. Is there parking at the ground do you know? Presumably this is open early / prob same time as Social Club?

there is a  large  car park which is steward  attended you have to pay to park  dont  know  how much as I  went by bus someone may be able to enlighten you  to how much  but here is  some more info http://www.saddlers.co.uk/page/Directions/0,,10428,00.html

I read it''s £3 to park at the ground. Don''t get there too early though - I still need to buy my tickets!