Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

McNally last night.

1. Quote from front page on NoW scrap:

Regarding the newspaper''s claims that accountants were poised to act, McNally added: “One of the paragraphs of the story reads: ''Financial experts Ernst and Young and KPMG have both been called in as potential administrators''. Now, I''m the chief exec and I''ve been at Norwich City for seven months and I''ve never had one conversation with them, not one phone call - and neither has my chairman.”

Let''s hope that nobody else called them and had a chat without DM knowing.

2. I wonder if additional damages can be claimed if this ''potential new signing'' turns us down because of the NoW?

OTBC

I would have thought that he should know what his staff are doing, especially if it was something as big as calling in outside financial advice.Theres part of me that wonders if this "potential new signing" is actually a ruse to try and bump up the compensation figure, to illustrate how the allegations have lost us business when the transfer mysteriously collapses.

From what I''ve seen and read, this is a comical mix up. NCFC referring to Notts County, not Norwich City.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Regarding the newspaper''s claims that accountants were poised to act, McNally added: “One of the paragraphs of the story reads: ''Financial experts Ernst and Young and KPMG have both been called in as potential administrators''. Now, I''m the chief exec and I''ve been at Norwich City for seven months and I''ve never had one conversation with them, not one phone call - and neither has my chairman.”

2. I wonder if additional damages can be claimed if this ''potential new signing'' turns us down because of the NoW?

OTBC

[/quote]

For the attention of The Butler.

For goodness sake do not say you believe what Mr McNally says....look what happened to you the last time you said that.

For the attention of Nutty.

Go on,you know you just want to.I will be back in 20 pages time to see how you are getting on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

For the attention of The Butler.

For goodness sake do not say you believe what Mr McNally says....look what happened to you the last time you said that.

For the attention of Nutty.

Go on,you know you just want to.I will be back in 20 pages time to see how you are getting on.

[/quote]

Sorry Tilly but taking a chance on another 19k+read thread with 600+posts.

YES I do believe McNally.

I also think that the work that has been put in by Bowket behind the scenes has been of vital importance to all of this.

I will now sit back and await the Nutty Clusters to attack my integrity and...............[;)]

More snide comments to spoil the snide maestro''s own thread Butler[:^)] You really have picked up Tilly''s pot & kettle routine extremely well.

I''m glad you believe McNally. Maybe that means we will all be on the same side for the run in of what will be, despite the status, a momentus and enjoyable season.

“Our majority shareholders are rock solid and right behind the football club. Both on the park and off this club is operating as a team, we''re all in this together. There are some real challenges ahead but we know what we need to do to overcome them. So this story, which I''ll repeat, is total rubbish was a real shock.”

I''m off to Walsall so I''ll leave you to it old boy. You have a good day on here won''t you? See if someone presses the report button and then you can fit a scenario around an imaginary gang.

In the words of the "Crayon Champion" himself :-

Have a nice day!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

More snide comments to spoil the snide maestro''s own thread Butler[:^)] You really have picked up Tilly''s pot & kettle routine extremely well.

I''m glad you believe McNally. Maybe that means we will all be on the same side for the run in of what will be, despite the status, a momentus and enjoyable season.

“Our majority shareholders are rock solid and right behind the football club. Both on the park and off this club is operating as a team, we''re all in this together. There are some real challenges ahead but we know what we need to do to overcome them. So this story, which I''ll repeat, is total rubbish was a real shock.”

I''m off to Walsall so I''ll leave you to it old boy. You have a good day on here won''t you? See if someone presses the report button and then you can fit a scenario around an imaginary gang.

In the words of the "Crayon Champion" himself :-

Have a nice day!!

[/quote]

Go to it Nutty, I''m working today so give a loud shout for me.

[quote user="morty"]Right, guess not then.
[/quote]

Morty, I''m not sure if you have any kids, but you sure would make someone a cracking mother-in-law [;)][:)][:P]

[quote user="morty"]I would have thought that he should know what his staff are doing, especially if it was something as big as calling in outside financial advice.

[/quote]

I don''t think the resident shit-stirrer was referring to McNally''s staff.

[/quote]

Morty, I''m not sure if you have any kids, but you sure would make someone a cracking mother-in-law [;)][:)][:P]

[/quote]

We agree on that!

[quote user="morty"]Right, guess not then.[/quote]

[/quote]Yes I do have kids thank you for asking.I am not immune from childish behaviour on here but it seems theres a little group of you that just seem hell bent on spitting petty comments at each other, and all it does is make you all look a little silly.Thats just my inbiased observation.[:)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey add Morty to the list of people you are antagonising Nutty!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]Right, guess not then.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Woah there, leave me out of this.I didn''t post here for about 5 years because of petty flame wars lol.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Yeah, cos it''s just Nutty doing the antagonising, isn''t it? You may as well write "Well HE staaaarted it!".Can''t we just agree that Delia made some mistakes, but has mainly good intentions. McNally''s shaken things up a bit, but I''m sure his being here has something to do with Delia realising some of her mistakes.And now we''re all moving in the same direction. Well, most of us are.[;)]

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Yeah, cos it''s just Nutty doing the antagonising, isn''t it? You may as well write "Well HE staaaarted it!".

Can''t we just agree that Delia made some mistakes, but has mainly good intentions. McNally''s shaken things up a bit, but I''m sure his being here has something to do with Delia realising some of her mistakes.

And now we''re all moving in the same direction. Well, most of us are.

[;)]
[/quote]

From my point of view Mook i could not agree more.I adore Lambert in everything he says and does and i have posted months ago my views on McNally having met him back in september.

This is just a bit of light fun between us who get on very well believe it or not,in fact i have known Nutty for over 30 years.

I will leave you to decide who keeps dragging up the past.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="morty"]I would have thought that he should know what his staff are doing, especially if it was something as big as calling in outside financial advice.

[/quote]

[/quote]

One suspects you got something right there for once Mustachio.

Visitors should be aware that Mustachio is a (self-appointed?) Member of the Guard of The Dolls House who has metamorphosed from user name to user name over his/her time on this message board.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

From my point of view Mook i could not agree more.I adore Lambert in everything he says and does and i have posted months ago my views on McNally having met him back in september.

This is just a bit of light fun between us who get on very well believe it or not,in fact i have known Nutty for over 30 years.

I will leave you to decide who keeps dragging up the past.[/quote]

Never mind the past, what about the future ?  If for whatever reason we don''t promote, If next season, we struggle, championship or league 1, [8]Will you still love him, too-morrrrow ? [8]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One suspects you got something right there for once Mustachio.

Visitors should be aware that Mustachio is a (self-appointed?) Member of the Guard of The Dolls House who has metamorphosed from user name to user name over his/her time on this message board.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Whereas nobody needs to be told exactly what you are...