Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

We're lucky to have Pinkun forum...

...because i''ve been reading some of the threads on this Leeds forum:

http://www.waccoe.com

What a cesspit of unpleasant morons!

Some of it is hilarious though. Particularly a thread on Andy Hughes where one guy genuinely says, without a hint of sarcasm:

"he''s actually got some skill too - i saw him doing a couple of stepovers in the warm up..."

Yeah, I have ventured in there when bored.The forum certainly typifies every stereotype you hear about Leeds fans.

On the whole its a nasty place, there are some decent fans on there, but they are treated poor by the majority of chavs on there.

Never seen such a bunch of wanna bees, the typify the keyboard warrior over there.

Dead ard them lot lol

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Had a look on their forum, some of them think that Beckford should be in the World Cup squad.[/quote]tbf we had some similar stuff said about holt didn''t some1 suggest he was better than heskey

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]I''m having a chat with them in this thread: http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172456 [/quote]Lol, you don''t get a lot of sense out of most of them, do you?"Nudged her in the brown" - Classic!!!!

I lurk on there, just to read the threads about us. It is pretty comedy, basically a string of insults that actually mean "Norwich are quite are good side and we are crapping it". Though they all think Wes is a very good player, so we agree on something.

I still think Holt is over-rated. Im not sure he''d even do that great in League 1. Not talking about Holt though, and yeah, I hear this is one of the most used football forums in the whole country? [:D]

That honestly doesn''t have anything on the Millwall forums.I have to say nearly all their fans on their message boards are horrible and vile. I was quite shocked to be honest (i know they have a bad reputation... But they were SO awful. I mean really bad. Scarcely any one of them even the slightest bit civil). Looked at multiple threads, came across one reasonable poster and his comments we''re met only by the shameful and spiteful attitude that their fans had to offer.I''ve disagreed with some posters on here in the past, and no doubt we''ve had some arguments stoop to a level we''d all rather not see happen, but i couldn''t in truth name one City poster on this message board i''d see swap with any of the 99.9999% worst part of the Millwall fanbase on the internet.As we spend most our time conversing only with City fans on here, it''s easy to forget how bad other so called ''debating'' forums for other clubs can be.... Well done pink ''un i say. [Y]

Exactly my point BBJ - but expressed much better. Whether Millwall or Leeds, even if we disagree with people on here we can, in the main, have some sort of discussion.

The level of communication with some people is so base that you couldn''t even begin to ''discuss'' anything properly.

I can only assume that people feel free to act with total lack of reason in cyberspace because i rarely meet fans who behave like this. Thankfully. Then again, i''m not a Millwall fan i guess!!

Hi lads, I am a regualr poster on waccoe, but about 40% of the posters are absoulte wankers, makes you well pissed off when you try to post something constructive and you get the piss taken out of you

uh oh.. just read the leeds forum, that guy who kept swearing "c**t, c**t etc etc.. the emotion shown there does make me laugh- i have this image of him getting really frustrated in front of his pc at audacity of Norwich fan being on ''his'' forum... bet after he typed that he ran off and slapped his girlfriend a few times to make himself feel better... doh :-(but- there are a few decent people on there happy to talk about football so thats nice to see!

[quote user="Martin Bryant"]uh oh.. just read the leeds forum, that guy who kept swearing "c**t, c**t etc etc.. the emotion shown there does make me laugh- i have this image of him getting really frustrated in front of his pc at audacity of Norwich fan being on ''his'' forum... bet after he typed that he ran off and slapped his girlfriend a few times to make himself feel better... doh :-(but- there are a few decent people on there happy to talk about football so thats nice to see![/quote]

Yes with emphasis on the word few lol