Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield Canary

Back-to-Back Promotion odds

Ever the optimist, I requested odds on Norwich getting back-to-back promotions, and only PaddyPower got back to me, with 14-1.

And 15/2, to be in Prem in 2012/13

Not really worth a flutter, I was hoping for ridiculous odds.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]Its bad in the fact you won''t get much return, or good in the fact that they think it could happen?[/quote]

Not much return. I emailed a few bookies, hoping to choose from the best odds, but no luck. Il try again.

Thought it might be worth a flutter if we end up getting investment in next 18 months.

Think thats probably about right for a novelty bet. We are heavily odds on to get promoted this season, and next season I imagine we would be around 10-12/1 to go up should we get promoted. So I think 14/1 is a fair price. Especially if you look at this seasons promotion as highly likely

What are the current odds on us finishing the season as champions? I had a tenner on it at the beginning of the season at 8-1

I think that with the current squad we could do okay in the Champ next season.Really can''t see us going up again though, as much as I''d like to.

[quote user="canarytom"]What are the current odds on us finishing the season as champions? I had a tenner on it at the beginning of the season at 8-1[/quote]http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-one   We are currently 9/4, but a measly 4/11 to get promoted.Stuck a tenner on us to get promoted after the colchester debacle at 3/1 - good investment!On another note Beckford looks good value at 11/4 to be top scorer, given Holts out for 3 games, and Lambert now has to share goals with Barnard at the saints. All presuming Beckford stays of course.