Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE SETTING OFF FOR THE GAME?

Im leaving my house  at approx  4.pm so I dont hit  the rush hour  traffic its  a nightmare up here in the midlands so I should  reach the ground around 5.30 just in time for the club opening  lol

Col is the traffic on the M6 really that bad? I''m going on the M42 and onto M6 but wasn''t planning on leaving  Loughborough until 5

you will get the  traffic  from the M5  joining  the M6 northbound  I can tell you it is a  nightmare I can see the traffic on the M5 at the west bromwich Island sometimes around  that time goes  on for miles so you may like to find  an alternative route getting there it should be ok  going back thoughthis might be helpfulhttp://www.trafficengland.co.uk/map.aspx?isTrafficAlert=true&lat=52.505497&lon=-1.831542

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Col is the traffic on the M6 really that bad? I''m going on the M42 and onto M6 but wasn''t planning on leaving  Loughborough until 5

[/quote]I''m a little further north, but wasn''t going to leave till 5:30. It would normally take me about an hour, but traffic will be worse.

you may like to click in the items  on the right hand side of the screen from the last link I gave  so you will see the up to date road works speed  restrictions  etc it updates very  couple  of minutes

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Think I might splash out £4.50 on the M6 toll
[/quote]Doesn''t the M6 toll take you a fair way north of Walsall?

As for time of setting off, going to be Radio Norfolk for me tonight via Canaries World, or whatever it''s called these days [:(]

what  everyone  else wants to consider  if they are using the M6 is that liverpool are playing  wolves  tonight so there will be southern based liverpoool fans travelling north as well adding to the traffic

Just leaving for the trip to Norwich to catch the free coaches which leave at 2.15pm

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

[quote user="canarycol"]what  everyone  else wants to consider  if they are using the M6 is that liverpool are playing  wolves  tonight so there will be southern based liverpoool fans travelling north as well adding to the traffic
[/quote]

so thats all their fans then... Yarmouth glory boys! lol

abuout 6.00 from Loughborough, bit worried about traffic mind, that and not getting a ticket or being able to park plus not having proper tea and having to manage with the footy ground pie(s) to prevent starvation.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Just leaving for the trip to Norwich to catch the free coaches which leave at 2.15pm

[/quote]

Might see you there CA. Leaving in about half an hour (not on the train in first class!).

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Bout half 1 [:)][/quote]

Get a Job

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Get a Job

[quote user="canarycol"]they might have a job henry  they could  be like me and booked  the day off work  just a thought
[/quote]

What a waste of a days holiday

Got a job. Not many things I would rather do with a days leave than travel away with friends to watch City.

[quote user="Kathy"]Got a job. Not many things I would rather do with a days leave than travel away with friends to watch City.[/quote]

Well done you.

[quote user="Henry VII"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Got a job. Not many things I would rather do with a days leave than travel away with friends to watch City.[/quote]

Well done you.

[/quote]I must say I''m jealous of Kathy and CA, as I only get 25 days off a year - If I took a day off for every away game, I''d have no holiday left for a holiday [:(]...

not  really  I have enjoyed  my  time off I am very busy in my work I see you have Henry VII as your ID have you studied him  in history ?