Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Alan Lee

Seeing as Palace are in adminstration. Is he worth a cheeky bid? You would then have Oli and Chris Martin fighting it out for one spot. Grant Holt and Lee and for the other. Would be class in my opinion.

[quote user="Yarmyed"]Seeing as Palace are in adminstration. Is he worth a cheeky bid? You would then have Oli and Chris Martin fighting it out for one spot. Grant Holt and Lee and for the other. Would be class in my opinion.[/quote]

By pure coincidence, I just mentioned this on another thread.   

Yeah he seems to have been starting most weeks. But now they are in adminstration they presumably would have to sell if a half decent offer came in?

Dunno, think the romantics amongst us would favor the move more than the realists.Bet they are wishing they had accepted our offer now.Jokes on them.While we are at it we should look at Crystal Palaces young up and commers ;) few cheeky bids there might be more usefull

[quote user="Yarmyed"]Yeah he seems to have been starting most weeks. But now they are in adminstration they presumably would have to sell if a half decent offer came in?[/quote]

not interested in ex binners!

[quote user="NCFC1"]If they need the money the might need to sell him....... but do we have the money[/quote]

We could afford him on loan, I would imagine.   

If nothing else I doubt MK Dons would be able to kick us out a game if they turned up and saw Lee and Holty up front together at Carrow Road.