Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Oli Johnson

Oli Johnson, Well Im sure he''s now worth at least £3 Million, and will definately play for one of the top 4 one day. Maybe even England the way he looks. If he improves between now and the summer, then hey, Capello, He''s your man! So glad we''ve got someone this good. [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Oli Johnson, Well Im sure he''s now worth at least £3 Million, and will definately play for one of the top 4 one day. Maybe even England the way he looks. If he improves between now and the summer, then hey, Capello, He''s your man! So glad we''ve got someone this good. [:)][/quote]Agreed.

Woah there, lets not get carried away lol.He does look good but I don''t think he''s quite ready for the world cup squad lol.

other than the pass on Saturday , not sure he did much else - held on to a ball for far too long ( the move on kick off last night ) but huffed and puffed - I reserve total judgement for a few weeks

Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo!

[quote user="Brendan"]Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo![/quote]Have you been drinking?[:^)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo!
[/quote]

You''re an idiot! Or seriously deluded! Or just having a laugh.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo![/quote]

[/quote]

It''s his b''day!

In all seriousness, it is good to see us signing players like Oli Johnson, i''ll be the first to admit i knew hardly anything about the guy before he came to us. It really shows how good the Lambert appointment was, he really knows his stuff at this level....

The thing that stands out for me with Johnson is his feet, he has great skill which compensates for his pace, gives him that extra yard to beat defenders... Not sure if he is a natural finisher like Holt or Martin but if his finish at Colchester is anything to go by who knows....

Look forward to seeing more from this prospect!!!

Oli, Oli, Oli, Oli!!!  

[quote user="Brendan"]What? Something wrong with voicing my opinion? [;)][/quote]It is fine, just lay off the beer this time of day though.[;)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo![/quote]

[/quote]or a complete cretin like i thought!!

[quote user="Brendan"]Easily better than some people mentioned for South Africa, such as Bent, Gabby Agbon, and even Defoe imo!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or just desperately bumping up his post count........

Gentlemen, I give you the new CT[<:o)]

Bit of an exagerration!!! How can he be better than Defoe and Agbonlahor when they''re scoring plenty in the Premier League? lol

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]

Or just desperately bumping up his post count........

Gentlemen, I give you the new CT[<:o)]

[/quote]Or just incredibly bored in the middle of the day. And your posts are about 3000 higher than mine? [^o)]

The early signs are really promising but I wouldnt get carried away. The lad was playing for Nostell Miners Welfare about 18 months ago so he wont deliver in every single game. Need to be wary about overhyping him as well. Just take the example of players like Marc Libbra and David Nielson who promised so much when they first arrived and went on to be very dissapointing.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]how about learning some simple arithmetic?[/quote]4,610

-
1,908 = 2702. That is around 3000. So Grow Up mate.

As ridiculous as this topic is i do hope that we have the next Chris Smalling on our hands. He has today completed a move to Manchester United, he was at Maidstone only two years ago!!!!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Happy 13th Birthday Brendan........ Ps that itching sensation around your groin area is called pubic hair![/quote]Yup, cause that''s not in any way immature [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]Thanks, I had no idea [:S][/quote]How old are you anyway Brendan?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Thanks, I had no idea [:S][/quote]How old are you anyway Brendan?[/quote]15 mate, you? But serously. If he''s gonna call me childish, then show some maturity when doing so. Yes? [:|]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Thanks, I had no idea [:S][/quote]How old are you anyway Brendan?[/quote]15 mate, you? But serously. If he''s gonna call me childish, then show some maturity when doing so. Yes? [:|][/quote]Yeah, I knew you were quite young, but good on you, you conduct yourself in a much more adult way than a lot of much older posters do here.I''m 42, though can easily act far younger and dafter lol.