Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

My new Norwich video: Paul Lambert Tribute...Norwich are back from the dead

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Not bad, bit gayed up tho but miles better than i could do and Wiz, sure you mean Mellisa

[/quote]

Oops, my bad triple D.[:$]

Without wanting to offend (and wanting to be constructive of course[:D]), football video''s get very tiresome when you''ve got someone on a constant rant and/or divulging opinions throughout the entire running of the video (infact, in most cases, it''s best not to have any of that at all).You might gear up a very small section of the audience if it goes reasonably well, but if you want the best chance to draw in more fans you''ve got to let the visual and the audio do the talking. That means the footage, the pictures, the transitons, the effects, the music, and having a good title wouldn''t go amiss either. The best video''s have the two running alongside eachother, coinciding at both the best of times, and the worst of times. Thats what makes them so emotionally potent and significant, and of course, that is why they are so popular.If your gonna use a track like ''Chasing Cars'' thats what you''ve got to have, otherwise it doesn''t really make much sense.I''ve personally made a few small fooball video''s over the last couple of years, and i''m very much an amateur, so you don''t necessarily have to take in any of that, but for what it''s worth that is the kind of stuff i''ve caught on to since making them.If your serious in making video and are looking for influence, this is a true masterclass mate :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4HXVAW8qssThis is my channel, though whether there is anything for you to gain from it is debatable of course :http://www.youtube.com/user/EnglishCanary#p/aThis lad has also made a couple of good ''uns recently :http://www.youtube.com/user/sammya1989(I''d show you the work of Englishspirit, who made some utterly amazing football video''s in the past, but his account seems to of been disabled [:(]... Sorry on that one)

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Without wanting to offend (and wanting to be constructive of course[:D]), football video''s get very tiresome when you''ve got someone on a constant rant and/or divulging opinions throughout the entire running of the video (infact, in most cases, it''s best not to have any of that at all).You might gear up a very small section of the audience if it goes reasonably well, but if you want the best chance to draw in more fans you''ve got to let the visual and the audio do the talking. That means the footage, the pictures, the transitons, the effects, the music, and having a good title wouldn''t go amiss either. The best video''s have the two running alongside eachother, coinciding at both the best of times, and the worst of times. Thats what makes them so emotionally potent and significant, and of course, that is why they are so popular.If your gonna use a track like ''Chasing Cars'' thats what you''ve got to have, otherwise it doesn''t really make much sense.I''ve personally made a few small fooball video''s over the last couple of years, and i''m very much an amateur, so you don''t necessarily have to take in any of that, but for what it''s worth that is the kind of stuff i''ve caught on to since making them.If your serious in making video and are looking for influence, this is a true masterclass mate :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4HXVAW8qssThis is my channel, though whether there is anything for you to gain from it is debatable of course :http://www.youtube.com/user/EnglishCanary#p/aThis lad has also made a couple of good ''uns recently :http://www.youtube.com/user/sammya1989(I''d show you the work of Englishspirit, who made some utterly amazing football video''s in the past, but his account seems to of been disabled [:(]... Sorry on that one)[/quote]

Thanks, anyway...have seen your videos before, very good[Y] Mine however, lets not go there[:$]

Ha Ha Ha!!! Brilliant pups. I particularly liked the Oli Johnson, surely Brazillian!! How many Brazillians do you know that came to prominence via the Stockport Reserves. Still it`s a better effort than anything I could do so well done!! Everyone loves a tryer!!!

[quote user="Mutley"]Ha Ha Ha!!! Brilliant pups. I particularly liked the Oli Johnson, surely Brazillian!! How many Brazillians do you know that came to prominence via the Stockport Reserves. Still it`s a better effort than anything I could do so well done!! Everyone loves a tryer!!![/quote]

Cheers matey [Y]

Good effort but i thought you lacked with the player bio stuff...we might be cursing Whitbread , Johnson or R. Martin in the months to come ?! Would have been nicer with some action, maybe a goal or two w/eStill, better than i could do so grats.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Good effort but i thought you lacked with the player bio stuff...we might be cursing Whitbread , Johnson or R. Martin in the months to come ?! Would have been nicer with some action, maybe a goal or two w/eStill, better than i could do so grats.[/quote]

Cheers mate [Y] I really tried to get a video within the video but I couldn''t work out how to do it![:$] I am on Mac, iMovie...any help people?

[quote user="bristol_canary"]very lame!

[/quote]Well I liked it Alec[Y] Better than I could ever do.As for you Bristol, Grow up, once more.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="bristol_canary"]very lame!

[/quote]Well I liked it Alec[Y] Better than I could ever do.As for you Bristol, Grow up, once more. [/quote]Despite me probably being much, much younger than him...he is more of a *[Y] Cheers Bren [Y] Have a good B''day? Did you manage to escape from your mum? Any good pressies?