Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

SCORE PREDICTION V'S WALSALL

I cant see us not scoring, that has happened once all season, I know Holt is out but, lets be serious, if we play to our standards we will score a good few goals. I''m going for ...

0-3

Martin, Johnson, Doc

hmmm wonder what that would be worth on ladbrookes??

as  walsnow have  only played  once since december 19th when they lost their last home game against brighton 2-1 would expect our  lads  to win this at least  3-0

The Team are tired after Saturday, and I think that they could suffer a reaction emotionally and physically. I''ll go for 1-1, or a 2-1 loss, depending on the selection at RB.

I actually think that Holt being out may benefit us. The home game was really attritional with the ball in the air all afternoon which suited Walsall''s team of six footers. I think that Oli will pose a different sort of threat and, with Martin on fire at present, I think we''ll win 2-0.

Exactly, if we play it out from the back and use the pace up front then we should hopefully open them up a bit and bang a couple in. An early goal, being eventual 2-1 victors I will say.

Why does everyone think we will struggle?

We are still on exceptional form, and top of the league! It wont be easy no, but I do believe a clean sheet and at least 2 goals in the back of their net. 3-0 City, Martin (2), Hooly.

[quote user="Brendan"]

We are still on exceptional form, and top of the league! It wont be easy no, but I do believe a clean sheet and at least 2 goals in the back of their net. 3-0 City, Martin (2), Hooly.

[/quote]

Walsall are by no means a good team, but when they came to Carrow Road they were hard working and organised.

We can certainly beat them, but we still have to go out and make it happen. I''m hopeful for a reasonably comfortable 2-0 win, but I wouldn''t be surprised if the result was anything from a 1-1 draw to a 5-0 win for us! I would be surprised if we lost, but stranger things have happened than a City side losing a game we''re odds on to win.

1-1. I think Saturday will have taken a lot out of us, and Walsall have been resting for ages. They looked very solid at Carrow Road and I think they''ll be a tough nut to crack.

Mind you, I thought we''d lose to Brentford. Lambert seems to be doing a great job of keeping the players'' feet on the ground and focusing them on each match in turn.

[quote user="ricardo"].1-0 will do fine[/quote]To UsWink [;)]Just trying the Banana, "How to Increase your Post Tally Trick"

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

Cause we will init