Sign in to follow this  
ca

Chelski Game

Right, I studied their game with Arsenal and I''ve worked out what our tactics need to be, what formation we need to play and I honestly dont think we will have too much to worry about next Saturday.

The Chelski game will be our bonus 3 points for the season. Every season one of the struggling clubs produces a result that no-one in a million years would expect. Wolves beating Man utd last season, the binmen winning at Liverpool a couple of years ago etc etc. Chelski haven''t lost in ages, we''re just had our best performance of the season and it''s the season of goodwill. The scene is perfectly set for the super yellows to recieve their bonus 3 points!! All together now...........

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,

Oh what fun it is to see, the Norwich win away!!

[quote]I''ve got the winning line up for Saturday: Green Ward Lewis Eddy Helveg Charlton Flem Doc Drury Jonson Safri Franny Helveg Mullers Bents Sven Hucks McKenzie No probs![/quote]

That should keep the scoreline down a bit DD ! 

So get everyone to play as if they were two/three men and we''ve cracked it !

Two Helvegs DD!!!!!

Chelsea have already lost to Man City. Even so lets just hope for the best,we havent really got much to lose have we. Whats more important is the Spurs match.

[quote]I''ve got the winning line up for Saturday: Green Ward Lewis Eddy Helveg Charlton Flem Doc Drury Jonson Safri Franny Helveg Mullers Bents Sven Hucks McKenzie No probs![/quote]

DD,

Thats the sort of line up I had in mind except I''d have 2 Hucks instead of 2 Helvegs.

Great minds think alike.

WE DON''T NEED THREE KEEPERS, GREENO IS MORE THAN CAPABLE BY HIMSELF.

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE WINNING FORMATION

GREENO

DOC           CHARLTON

BENTLEY        FRANCIS          HUCKS

SVENSSON

OF COURSE THAT WOULD MEAN HAVING TO MISS OUT ON EUROPE WITH 4 RED CARDS!!!

DD, no place for Jimbo, Jarvo, Hendo and Crow then? I think if we''re gonna play the whole team we might as well give the peripheral squad members a game...

Also, Holty in his hospital bed and Worthers at leftback should give the team some durability and provide more of a barrier to Chelski''s roving midfielders... The subs bench could be made up of the fans heading down to Stamford Bridge - after all, we are the 12th man of the squad...