Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Take a look at some Leeds forums

Even if we go on to lose this, all the leeds fan forums with fowl language flying around and them lot starting to believe they''re on the slide and will miss out on the top two has given me a lot of enjoyment tonight!

I''ll take Col U to get a result at Elland Road Saturday too. These were always two tough league games for them and they''ve got the congestion to come.

Leeds will struggle to stay in the top 2.

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]"Its a marathon Mate not a sprint" hahah, what a dumbo... Is that not we should be saying.[/quote]

Exactly what i thought!!!! lol

[/quote]

just registered ....here we go!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Even if we go on to lose this, all the leeds fan forums with fowl language flying around and them lot starting to believe they''re on the slide and will miss out on the top two has given me a lot of enjoyment tonight![/quote]They better chicken well not use fowl language here.

I''m not surprised - Leeds supporters are a funny old bunch, but it absolutely looks they have taken their eye off the ball big-time. They were 11pts ahead of us with a game in hand only a couple of months ago - everyone assumed they''d be 14 ahead when they won it - but now they''re 3pts behind with two in hand. I know who I''d rather be supporting right now and it is not them.