Sign in to follow this  
Essexiled Canary

THE FANS!!!!!!

Unfortunately I couldn''t make it to the game today, but I listened on the internet!!!

I just want to give a shout out to the fans, who were absolutely superb!!!!

Even when losing they were singing their hearts out!!

The spirit in FCR was outstanding and it makes you proud to be a Canary!!!!!

C''mon the Norwich!!! Bring on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously cannot wait to see MoTD. I wish I could have seen the reaction of the pundits on Sky Sports News when the goals went in.

I have am working with a hungarian-canadian exchange colleague who has seen the last three home games on a corporate ticket and he is now gutted that his is not likely to see any more games -  his is overwhelmed by the passion and support the team gets  from us and the buzz the match creates.   He was particularly impressed with the way we support rather than get on the back of the team.

Our actions have won a new international city fan.

OTBC 

The atmosphere was absolutely brilliant on Saturday and must have given the team a real push. By the way the person who edits the games for MOTD must be a Norwich fan because one part he did include was Hucks running down the left wing and the song being sung was anti-Ip**** of "taking a Grenade down to Portaloo Road" etc. The atmosphere has been brilliant but on Saturday it felt like a new level and can only help further to our aim of staying up.

Couldn''t agree more, the fans were superb for the entire 90 minutes. Unfortuantly for one old fellow the occasion appeard to be too much for him and collasped outside the city stand. Does anyone know if he is ok? I sincerly hope it was nothing too serious and hope you are ok to take your seat on boxing day for the spurs game.

[quote]Couldn''t agree more, the fans were superb for the entire 90 minutes. Unfortuantly for one old fellow the occasion appeard to be too much for him and collasped outside the city stand. Does anyone know ...[/quote]

I thought it was a woman. An ambulance arrived just after and took him/her to hospital

I too missed Saturdays game... First home game all season

I had to listen to the action on the Internet and watch the BBC "final score" programme with the sound off turning it up just to hear the Norwich bits...

Then as the Missus was not yet home I put on BBCi (I do not have or want Sky!) to listen to the debrief of the games where they had Jonathan Pearce talking about the game from the Ground and you could see that he had been mightily impressed by the atmosphere at the ground to the extent that he spent time talking of the pride and passion of the club as a whole.

Only hope I don''t have to miss another game for the next win!

[quote]I agree. It was a very emotional experience even in the Jarrold stand! What an atmosphere. Let''s keep it up.[/quote]

I agree sarah, even K block in South Stand was getting quite feisty (however, they still didn''t want to commit to the first verse of OTBC!) Best game I;ve been to for a long time. Such a change from last week''s efforts.

The atmosphere in the snakepit was, as usual, beyond belief. I had to feel sorry for my lad though, he could only get a seat in the River end lower, and was astonished how quiet it was. So that''s a tartan rug and flask for him this Christmas!!