Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

will we.........

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.

[:P][/quote]

[:$]
[/quote]

Ignore us lol.

Welcome to the forums.

So, is that you in the pic?

[:)]
[/quote]

Yes morty. I was thinkng maybe I should change it to a more appropriate ncfc avatar with remarks about my tan-lines ''n all. lol.

[/quote]

Nah, leave it as it is lol.

I''d expect attention, not necessarily football orientated though.

[:)] 
[/quote]

Yeah I know. And no doubt plenty of blonde jokes. lol. I can take it.
[/quote]

I bet you can dear, I bet you can![;)]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)][/quote]

Heyy [:D][:D][:P]Welcome aboard the mad house...

Lol Wiz, I thought of cracking the same joke but deemed it a little too sleazy, even for me.

[quote user="morty"]Lol Wiz, I thought of cracking the same joke but deemed it a little too sleazy, even for me.
[/quote]

Morty I''m somewhat proud to announce I also turned my nose at that, I even went as far as ''Preview'' before doing a U-turn

[quote user="beasto"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol Wiz, I thought of cracking the same joke but deemed it a little too sleazy, even for me.[/quote]

Morty I''m somewhat proud to announce I also turned my nose at that, I even went as far as ''Preview'' before doing a U-turn

[/quote]We''re just proper 21st century metro-sexual caring considerate guys!

Thanks everybody for making so welcome [:)] I''ll be back later for the match after I''ve cooked brothers tea. If he lets me on the computer. lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="beasto"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol Wiz, I thought of cracking the same joke but deemed it a little too sleazy, even for me.
[/quote]

[/quote]
We''re just proper 21st century metro-sexual caring considerate guys!
[/quote]

Yep, I''ll give myself a pat on the back for successful evolution when I''ve dropped off my man bag

[quote user="melody"]Thanks everybody for making so welcome [:)] I''ll be back later for the match after I''ve cooked brothers tea. If he lets me on the computer. lol.[/quote]

Surely you can''t be a Norwich fan!?

Well, if you are, or aren''t even, your certainly welcome on this board! [;)]