Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

will we.........

Can''t be many teams we''ve not taken points off already?

Leeds
MK Dons

We''ve already redeemed ourselves against Col U and Brentford.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.[:P][/quote]

Lets see now who was accusing who of immaturity?

[:D]

[/quote]Take your E-beef elsewhere, I was clearly kidding.And I have already confessed to having a childish sense of humour.[:)]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.[:P][/quote][:$][/quote]Ignore us lol.Welcome to the forums.So, is that you in the pic?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.[:P][/quote][:$][/quote]Ignore us lol.Welcome to the forums.So, is that you in the pic?[:)][/quote]Yes morty. I was thinkng maybe I should change it to a more appropriate ncfc avatar with remarks about my tan-lines ''n all. lol.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.[:P][/quote][:$][/quote]Ignore us lol.Welcome to the forums.So, is that you in the pic?[:)][/quote]Yes morty. I was thinkng maybe I should change it to a more appropriate ncfc avatar with remarks about my tan-lines ''n all. lol.[/quote]Nah, leave it as it is lol.I''d expect attention, not necessarily football orientated though.[:)] 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Back off bitch.[:P][/quote][:$][/quote]Ignore us lol.Welcome to the forums.So, is that you in the pic?[:)][/quote]Yes morty. I was thinkng maybe I should change it to a more appropriate ncfc avatar with remarks about my tan-lines ''n all. lol.[/quote]Nah, leave it as it is lol.I''d expect attention, not necessarily football orientated though.[:)] [/quote]Yeah I know. And no doubt plenty of blonde jokes. lol. I can take it.

[quote user="melody"]Hi guys and girls [:)]
[/quote]

Turn that frown upside down

[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Well hello.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]

Well hello.

[:)]
[/quote]

lol will you behave [:D] hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Well hello.[:)][/quote]

lol will you behave [:D] hahaha

[/quote][;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]

Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)]
[/quote]

Yes they are ok, some lovely people on here, but one or two nasty pieces of work.  Like real life really, a real mix.

Just call me WAY, it''s quicker [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)][/quote]

Yes they are ok, some lovely people on here, but one or two nasty pieces of work.  Like real life really, a real mix.

[/quote]Ooh, name and shame!!!![:)]

Ringland huh, very nice & well heeled round there; quite partial to The Swan myself ...& used to run round the Taverham,Costessey,Ringland loop, always found that hill past the Bowls place a killer.

Anyway Hi! welcome to the board.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]

Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ooh, name and shame!!!!

[:)]
[/quote]

If I told you I''d have to make you sit through a season of watching the scum, home and away lol

You fall under the lovely catagory BTW

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hi Melody, welcome to the forum (am another girly), just ignore the testosterone fuelled remarks hahaha[/quote]Aw they''re ok [:)] Thanks and Hi WeAreYellows49 [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Ooh, name and shame!!!![:)][/quote]

If I told you I''d have to make you sit through a season of watching the scum, home and away lol

You fall under the lovely catagory BTW

[/quote]Best we leave it then!! Most of them are fairly obvious.Shrup.[:$]