Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO SPAINBOY

Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, but ignore this little no-mark called spainboy. Its still game on and I feel the arrogance / cockyness could still bite our buttocks. Keep a level head fellow Canaries!

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="spainboy"]

Blip you mean.

[/quote]Not a blip, you do this every year!THE WHEELS ARE COMING OFF... AGAIN! [:D][:D][:D][/quote]Love it! I might have to remind my Leeds United politics teacher about tonight tomorrow ....

[quote user="spainboy"]

Blip you mean. charlton lost didnt they? Promotion is pretty much nailed unless u want to bet 9/1 now for Charlton to go up.

Like I say. Brag in April when you are still top. For now theres about 60 points to play for.!!

[/quote]

By Saturday tea time you could have two games in hand...........but be 6 points behind, did you consider that nob head?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="spainboy"]

Blip you mean.

[/quote]Not a blip, you do this every year!THE WHEELS ARE COMING OFF... AGAIN! [:D][:D][:D][/quote]Love it! I might have to remind my Leeds United supporting politics teacher about tonight tomorrow ....[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, but ignore this little no-mark called spainboy. Its still game on and I feel the arrogance / cockyness could still bite our buttocks. Keep a level head fellow Canaries![/quote]

Lever head here, just enjoying the wins as they happen [:)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, but ignore this little no-mark called spainboy. Its still game on and I feel the arrogance / cockyness could still bite our buttocks. Keep a level head fellow Canaries![/quote]i agree, but hasn''t spainboy deserved it? he has been pissing me off for bloody ages!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]can''t we ignore spainboy, and hope he goes away?

I personally think hes annoying and pathetic, and is not needed.... :P[/quote]Like ''nana ...[:|]

sorry ''nana[;)]

Spainboy, you seen the stats tonight?

Swindon 13 shots on target

...You wanna guess Leeds''? i shall give you a clue, its less than 2.

2 games in hand 3 points behind . and have to play us at carrow road .

lost 3-0 to swindon hardly promotion form .....slip slidding away .....oh slip slidding away .

and you have colchester , norwich , charlton away ,..... oh dear    tight buttocks time ....!!!

im confident you may make the play offs ..

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ahhhhhh,bollocks, I agree

Fuck off you northern Cunt. We are top of the league, singing we are top of the league.....OTBC!![/quote]Lol, good man.[Y]

Spainboy, do you recon that Leeds will be able to have more than 1 shot on target against Col U on saturday? Probably not.....