DOUBLE SWIVEL

Still a hell of a long time to go.season isnt over yet, sausage jockey

[/quote]C U Next Tuesday![:#]

[quote user="spainboy"]

2 games in hand.

DOUBLE SWIVEL

[/quote]The slump is on.[:)]

spainboy will you fcuk off? you come on here, cause a lot of arguments, your main comeback was "come back when you are top blah blah blah" we are top and now "2 games in hand blah blah blah" what is going to be your excuse when we are top and the games read 46 each? you sir are a first rate twunt!

At least you came on here to take the stick Painboy, so credit for that....but you said on this site only the other day that you would really start to worry if you lost tonight. Well, you did. So start worrying.

Yes there''s a long way to go, we all know that - which is why all those chickens you were counting over the last 3 months maybe possibly coming home to roost.

leeds scum spainboy, what a wazzock what a wazzock, leeds scum spainboy, what a wazzock, what a wazzockHEY, even IF you win your 2 in hand, that''ll put you 3 points ahead of us and with you to come to fortress carrow road! be afraid spainboy, be very afraid, you''re gonna finish 3rd, lose in the playoff final and you, and your team know it which is why they''re capitulating!!!!! hahaha, couldnt happen to a nicer club!

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]spainboy will you fcuk off? you come on here, cause a lot of arguments, your main comeback was "come back when you are top blah blah blah" we are top and now "2 games in hand blah blah blah" what is going to be your excuse when we are top and the games read 46 each? you sir are a first rate twunt![/quote][Y]

Thats one of the games in hand cancelled out effectively.Coupled with our superior goal difference I think your days are numbered painboy.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]

2 games in hand.

DOUBLE SWIVEL

[/quote]Did Leeds win tonight? Oh thats right you got BATTERED!

[quote user="spainboy"]

2 games in hand.

DOUBLE SWIVEL

[/quote]Yeah and one of those is against us, so better make that 1 match..... I wonder if you will beat Col u, I doubt it!

Blip you mean. charlton lost didnt they? Promotion is pretty much nailed unless u want to bet 9/1 now for Charlton to go up.

Like I say. Brag in April when you are still top. For now theres about 60 points to play for.!!

[quote user="spainboy"]

2 games in hand.

DOUBLE SWIVEL

[/quote]So how many league games have you won this calender year? Just remind us...

[quote user="spainboy"]

2 games in hand.

DOUBLE SWIVEL

[/quote]

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush[;)]

bellend

Go take a look on WACCOE, they''re talking play offs there.Oh and Grayson out too.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]

Blip you mean. charlton lost didnt they? Promotion is pretty much nailed unless u want to bet 9/1 now for Charlton to go up.

Like I say. Brag in April when you are still top. For now theres about 60 points to play for.!!

[/quote]I''d put a tenner on Swindon!!

Spainboy, is this you?:

[img]http://www.bitterwallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pepperami-709159.jpg[/img]

????

Ha ha Penisboy.

You may have the last laugh, I don''t know, but after all the jibbajabba you have been spouting, you deserve all the crap sent your way.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]One last thing for you Spainboy before I depart [/quote]Hahahaha.