Sign in to follow this  
canarymatt

Neil Mellor

Just read on a rumours site we well it said NCFC so after last weeks fiasco could be Notts County) are holding talks with Neil Mello.r

Can''t see that he is any better than what we have currently got

Thats because everything on those sites is utter crap.I just went for a peek and saw Hoolahan to Barnsley for half a million.I wouldn''t believe much you read there!

If there is one "gap" in our squad, which may or may not be demonstrated tonight is a "big man" to cover Holt. Many thought Maric may have been that and fortunately because of the ever present Holt who until now has steered away from injury and suspension we haven''t had to cross that bridge.

Mellor would be anything else we have at the club to fill that void.

He would be a good signing for us imo. It''s a move i think will one day happen... I think he was born here wasn''t he way back when his dad played for us... (think it was his pops) Would make good competition for holt who, looking at the situation tonight, doesn''t really have like for like competition for his place.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

If there is one "gap" in our squad, which may or may not be demonstrated tonight is a "big man" to cover Holt. Many thought Maric may have been that and fortunately because of the ever present Holt who until now has steered away from injury and suspension we haven''t had to cross that bridge.

Mellor would be anything else we have at the club to fill that void.

[/quote]

edit

Mellor would be "better" than

If he did join us, hopefully Lambert and his team will get some of that weight off him and not let him near the first team until fit.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]If he did join us, hopefully Lambert and his team will get some of that weight off him and not let him near the first team until fit.[/quote]

Will Mellor be a Yellor?

[quote user="The Chirp"]He would be a good signing for us imo. It''s a move i think will one day happen... I think he was born here wasn''t he way back when his dad played for us... (think it was his pops) Would make good competition for holt who, looking at the situation tonight, doesn''t really have like for like competition for his place. [/quote]That''s broke my dream... I dreamt the other day, John Sutton signed for us.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="The Chirp"]He would be a good signing for us imo.

It''s a move i think will one day happen... I think he was born here wasn''t he way back when his dad played for us... (think it was his pops)

Would make good competition for holt who, looking at the situation tonight, doesn''t really have like for like competition for his place.
[/quote]

That''s broke my dream... I dreamt the other day, John Sutton signed for us.
[/quote]

If he''s as good in real life as he is on FM2010....

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="The Chirp"]He would be a good signing for us imo. It''s a move i think will one day happen... I think he was born here wasn''t he way back when his dad played for us... (think it was his pops) Would make good competition for holt who, looking at the situation tonight, doesn''t really have like for like competition for his place. [/quote]That''s broke my dream... I dreamt the other day, John Sutton signed for us.[/quote]

[/quote]John Sutton is absolute shite, just look at his career stats. Quality on FM but some people struggle to distinguish that with real life.

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="The Chirp"]He would be a good signing for us imo. It''s a move i think will one day happen... I think he was born here wasn''t he way back when his dad played for us... (think it was his pops) Would make good competition for holt who, looking at the situation tonight, doesn''t really have like for like competition for his place. [/quote]That''s broke my dream... I dreamt the other day, John Sutton signed for us.[/quote]

[/quote]John Sutton is absolute shite, just look at his career stats. Quality on FM but some people struggle to distinguish that with real life.[/quote]**** me it was only a dream[*-)]