Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Records up for grabs?

The club equalled the current record of 10 successive home wins against Brentford we''re told. So the breaking of that record is  quite attainable.

Some other records must be within reach.

Come on you statisticians let us know what could be around the corner.

One specific query - what is the best ever opening run of results for a new manager? Anybody know?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]what is the best ever opening run of results for a new manager? Anybody know?[/quote]You''re the googlemeister...why don''t you tell us? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]what is the best ever opening run of results for a new manager? Anybody know?[/quote]You''re the googlemeister...why don''t you tell us? [:^)][/quote]

Sorry that''s one thing I never claim.

Better to wait until your cluster leader returns from the midlands, Lappy.

He knows everything apparently.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-sport/football/norwich-city/blogs/david-cuffley.aspx[/quote]There Bly, Pete''s done it for you. Proves you are not completely beyond help. Bless!  [:D] [/quote]

Yep. Good old Cuffers.

Let''s hope he''s not made any errors, ''cos your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Good stats - would have been nice to see an acknowledgment of the book they came from though.
[/quote]

Quite right blahcubed , I''m a stickler for acknowledging other people''s work too.

Of course, he could just have forgotten to put that little copyright thingy at the bottom......

But thereagain maybe Cuffers is merely a kindly soul and generous with his intellectual capital......

Who knows?

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|][/quote]Have you any idea what the mad old fruit is bimbling on about now, Lapp ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|][/quote]

Not me, and you should know that. I try never knowingly try to claim what is not my own creation.

One of your chappies coined it actually (some sort of sub-set of a gang actually - if you remember). Not sure if he''s been expelled by your leader though. Perhaps he''s on probation...

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|][/quote]

Have you any idea what the mad old fruit is bimbling on about now, Lapp ?
[/quote]

You''re not paying attention blahcubed. Your cluster leader will be disappointed. I''d watch out if I were you when he gets back from the midlands.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|][/quote]Have you any idea what the mad old fruit is bimbling on about now, Lapp ?[/quote]You''re not paying attention blahcubed. Your cluster leader will be disappointed. I''d watch out if I were you when he gets back from the midlands.[/quote]And you''re still using the word! It would suggest that the clique continually using this word are themselve a "cluster". [:^)]

Or maybe, they''re simply "clusteraphobic". [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]your cluster leader chappie will be on his case for the next few years.[/quote]Cluster! Wow, that''s hilarious and totally original, how do you keep thinking them up Bly? [:|][/quote]Have you any idea what the mad old fruit is bimbling on about now, Lapp ?[/quote]You''re not paying attention blahcubed. Your cluster leader will be disappointed. I''d watch out if I were you when he gets back from the midlands.[/quote]And you''re still using the word! It would suggest that the clique continually using this word are themselve a "cluster". [:^)]

Or maybe, they''re simply "clusteraphobic". [:)]

[/quote]

That was me Lapp I am sure you can remember NUTTY CLUSTERS can''t you?[:-*]

Can someone more adept with computers please do a FACE-PALM.Give.It.A.Rest.Please.

[quote user="The Butler"]That was me Lapp I am sure you can remember NUTTY CLUSTERS can''t you?[:-*][/quote]Yep. They gave me acne and made me lose seven teeth! [:$]

[quote user="Mook"]Can someone more adept with computers please do a FACE-PALM.Give.It.A.Rest.Please.[/quote]I am frankly a petty and immature man sometimes, but I am seriously embarrassed on some peoples behalf here.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mook"]Can someone more adept with computers please do a FACE-PALM.

Give.

It.

A.

Rest.

Please.
[/quote]

I am frankly a petty and immature man sometimes, but I am seriously embarrassed on some peoples behalf here.

[:)]
[/quote]

What''s embarassing about sweets morty?

You must lead a sheltered life.

I suppose it is time for this runnung gag to stop.

So I will if he will!!![:#]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mook"]Can someone more adept with computers please do a FACE-PALM.Give.It.A.Rest.Please.[/quote]I am frankly a petty and immature man sometimes, but I am seriously embarrassed on some peoples behalf here.[:)][/quote]

What''s embarassing about sweets morty?

You must lead a sheltered life.

I suppose it is time for this runnung gag to stop.

So I will if he will!!![:#]

[/quote]Lol, nice one, assuming my statement was about you.[:)]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

Hopefully another record will be done tonight!

In league games we have not won after going behind

[/quote]

There you go theres a record gone for the season - a win after going behind